Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 20th, 2023

@Hope - Just finished reading this book! Its so well written and really useful going forwards. Thanks for all of these amazing resources you guys provide ❤️

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 June 20th, 2023

Wow I read it.

User Profile: Mahad2804
Mahad2804 June 22nd, 2023

@Hope done with steps 1 and 2!

Usually, I'm not a big fan of self-help books but this one was an absolute dream to read through. It's super smooth reading and just tons of helpful tips in general. Would definitely recommend!

User Profile: nokhushionlygham
nokhushionlygham July 20th, 2023

@Hope I did both the steps
I downloaded the e-book and left a rating on Goodreads I don't have Amazon account, else I would have done it through there.. My favorite things about the book are that it was informative and an easy read and also the chapter 3 where it talked about distraction.

User Profile: betty212
betty212 July 20th, 2023

@Hope. Hi!! I've reviewed this on goodreads and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read this book! As suggested I did in fact get a hot cup of tea, a pen, and a notebook while reading this book, LOVED IT!!

User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar August 2nd, 2023

Done! The parts about denial and acceptance are really deep and insightful. Thank you 💙

User Profile: LightsFromDark
LightsFromDark September 22nd, 2023

All done.

I especially liked episode 2.

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 November 8th, 2023

Is it in Amazon?

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 November 8th, 2023

I found it but do not understand reading. Thanks for giving time to read.x

User Profile: alixthebest
alixthebest November 26th, 2023

@Hope  did the steps and loved all of it tbh.