Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT August 3rd, 2024

@Hope

Commenting to remember

User Profile: LovelyForever6990
LovelyForever6990 August 4th, 2024

Downloaded and reviewed 💯💕💕

User Profile: incredibleRainbows2036
incredibleRainbows2036 August 4th, 2024

@Hope

just reviewee it , it was amazing.  I recommended it to my friend ♡

The teachings are good and I feel more self aware after read it 

User Profile: TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch
TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 4th, 2024

@Hope I completed both of the steps. I reviewed on amaon and Goodreads. Hope this helps to get the book out to those who need it. I found the book to be very authentic and helpful. An easy, laid back read with many golden nuggets throughout. I learned some new things and gained a new perspective on many of the things I "knew" before reading the book. Thank you for writing and publishing and getting it out to people!

User Profile: LittleSunshine2036
LittleSunshine2036 August 4th, 2024

 I review it . It is Amazing.  The lessons and insights are very useful 

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD August 5th, 2024

@Hope Reviewed on amazon! So far it has been helpful and informative!

User Profile: CrescentSkylar
CrescentSkylar August 5th, 2024

@Hope

Step 1&2 completed

User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie August 8th, 2024

@Hope

Step 1 and 2 completed. It was really helpful, love this guide!😃

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 August 17th, 2024

Wow book so great 👍 

User Profile: Ivebutterfly
Ivebutterfly August 18th, 2024

Read and reviewed my favourite part was about meditation and focusing on the future it taught me a lot about what a healthy coping mechanism meditation is.