Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: Grace3012
Grace3012 October 29th, 2023

@Hope

I focused on self care and I'm currently not taking any chats and purely focusing on school work.

User Profile: JoyfulPumpkin
JoyfulPumpkin October 29th, 2023

I am trying to do self-care activities such as meditating today

User Profile: Athenalu
Athenalu November 15th, 2023

@Hope

Didn't take a member chat and focused on myself

User Profile: Shannon1996
Shannon1996 November 24th, 2023

@Hope

What have you done to prevent burnout today?

I've put myself first this morning, and taken a step back from 7 Cups for a bit of self care as I have been super stressed today. So I'm going to have a cup of tea, a hot bath and try and de-stress!

User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly November 29th, 2023

@Hope

I did my breathing exercises & meditation today :)

User Profile: Soul576
Soul576 December 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I took this morning off to get a proper breakfast and a hot chocolate. I didn't have any chats while eating to I could properly enjoy it


User Profile: ABrightBlueHeart
ABrightBlueHeart December 4th, 2023

@Hope

I went on a looong walk with some friends :)

User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly December 7th, 2023

@Hope

What have you done to prevent burnout today?

Today, I took on in real life (irl) self care tasks of breathing exercises, playing guitar, and visiting with a friend!

User Profile: starryCandy6123
starryCandy6123 December 12th, 2023

@Hope

I have taken some time out today, to catch up on my. goals LDP, Forum supporter, i am using the time to finish them all off

User Profile: starryCandy6123
starryCandy6123 December 12th, 2023

@HopeI have taken a step back, today.  To allow me time to do other tasks.