Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: seaturtle54
seaturtle54 August 3rd, 2024

@Hope

I gave myself time to sleep in and recharge before logging on because I knew I needed the rest to prepare for listening to members.

User Profile: BrainOnHold77
BrainOnHold77 August 4th, 2024

I usually do self-care by watching movies or playing chess.

User Profile: BrainOnHold77
BrainOnHold77 August 4th, 2024

I didn't take any member chats today and instead spent time with my sister.

User Profile: MeganRenea
MeganRenea August 8th, 2024

@Hope

I prevented burnout by taking a step back from chatting and focusing on the training for my internship. 

User Profile: Onyx000
Onyx000 August 17th, 2024

 I didn’t take a chat because I didn’t have the mental bandwidth

User Profile: Dorcas00
Dorcas00 August 24th, 2024

@Hope

I took a self care break recently from this platform since I felt that I was juggling between a lot of work both personally and professionally.

User Profile: enigmaticSpring2648
enigmaticSpring2648 September 1st, 2024

I took self care breaks

User Profile: maia102
maia102 September 7th, 2024

@Hope today I took a break from college assignments and spent the day for myself along with going through a few growth path steps here on 7 cups!

User Profile: Dorcas00
Dorcas00 September 14th, 2024

@Hope

I was able to set some healthy boundaries for the very first time and learnt to accept the fact that it is good to say No when I feel overwhelmed

User Profile: WillingToHelpU
WillingToHelpU October 1st, 2024

I've taken a walk outside with my dog to get some exercise and a breath of fresh air. I've also said no to doing a task at work so that I can prioritize other work.