Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: HarveyOfficially
HarveyOfficially January 29th, 2025

@Hope I focused on my work today instead of chatting to a member :)

User Profile: CooolCat427
CooolCat427 February 4th, 2025

In order to prevent burnout, today I prioritized engaging in some training guides while taking frequent breaks. I spent a large amount of time chatting with members yesterday and I was feeling a bit drained by the end of it. So, today I'm taking part in more of my own hobbies and setting boundaries with members regarding my available hours. 

User Profile: SweetSunset92
SweetSunset92 February 9th, 2025

Today I chose not to take any member chats and to spend time with my cat . I am also considering a self care day to prepare for the week ahead 💗 .

User Profile: globalWillow3000
globalWillow3000 February 24th, 2025

@Hope

In order to prevent burnout today I spent the first 30 minutes of my day taking time for myself and enjoying my morning before heading to school. 


User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 February 24th, 2025

@Hope

one thing that i did today to prevent burnout was to do some exercise while listening to music, this made me feel relaxed and composed, also this helped my mental and physical hygiene!

User Profile: Boon4U
Boon4U February 25th, 2025

yes i did. And i am utilizing my time, learning now things.

User Profile: BPDBadee
BPDBadee March 7th, 2025

Today was all about prioritising self-care and spending quality time with loved ones. I started off with a trip to the salon for a fresh set of nail extensions – a little pampering always helps me feel refreshed and put together.  Later, we had a lovely family dinner at Carluccio's, where we enjoyed delicious Italian food and great conversation.  Throughout the day, I made a conscious effort to take breaks from my screen, stepping away from work and social media to simply relax and recharge. It was a fulfilling day that reminded me of the importance of nurturing myself and connecting with the people I care about most.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 March 8th, 2025

I took a nap and had my phone in another room.

User Profile: SparklesFly
SparklesFly March 12th, 2025

Today I haven't taken any members chats.  I took a break and went to a strength and balance class, watched some netflix and relaxed outside on my deck listening to birdsong.

User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised March 13th, 2025

@Hope Today, I made time for a walk to clear my mind and took regular breaks to recharge.