Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: decisiveLemon8530
decisiveLemon8530 April 22nd, 2025

@Hope

I have took a cold shower 

I fasted today 

User Profile: decisiveLemon8530
decisiveLemon8530 April 23rd, 2025

@Hope

I gived others tasks that I didn't want to do, and they can do 

User Profile: decisiveLemon8530
decisiveLemon8530 April 28th, 2025

@Hope

I have done a quick cleaning insted of a hard one 

I cooked easy food recipe

I'm taking rest now 

User Profile: blissfulSoul2347
blissfulSoul2347 May 6th, 2025

@Hope today I listened to my feelings and logged off when I felt overwhelmed. 

User Profile: Rose1324
Rose1324 May 24th, 2025

@Hope

I will relax and give myself time to relax while on vacation. Find time to organized my office. 

User Profile: DEnness4128
DEnness4128 May 26th, 2025

Today, I made myself coffee and drew while taking time for myself. :)

User Profile: Mishka1599
Mishka1599 June 4th, 2025

@Hope

I did some self-care activities to refresh myself before signing on to 7Cups for the day.

User Profile: Yourstranger1
Yourstranger1 June 16th, 2025

@Hope

I am taking a break from taking any new members, because I’m busy with multiple things such as: university, learning Spanish, and leadership development program.

User Profile: royalpainting409
royalpainting409 June 16th, 2025

@Hope I took some time for self care today to watch some shows I like and draw to prevent myself from burning out

User Profile: royalpainting409
royalpainting409 June 16th, 2025

@Hope To prevent burnout today, I've taken part in my self-care activites of drawing and watching TV shows. Also I make sure I'm aware of my boundaries and do not spend more time than intended on 7cups to prevent emotional exhaustion.