Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: amazinglistener007
amazinglistener007 September 22nd

@Hope
I did not take a member chat, rather spoke to a listener. It really helped

User Profile: resourcefulVision3565
resourcefulVision3565 September 27th

@Hope Today, I have taken part in self-care activities that benefit my overall wellbeing after completing my daily tasks.

User Profile: resourcefulVision3565
resourcefulVision3565 September 27th

@resourcefulVision3565 I have consistently been incorporating self-care activities into my daily routine, which has greatly benefited my overall wellbeing.

load more