Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: spongbobishappy
spongbobishappy January 25th, 2022

@Hope


I have reduced the number of times per day that host the sharing circle for more than an hour.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 January 29th, 2022

@Hope


I have done a little bit of meditation, tried to talk in a community, and tried to understand that I struggle to talk and make friends and that in maximum times I turn out to be a people-pleaser and so get ignored.

User Profile: Margiewm
Margiewm January 29th, 2022

Was online less today to give myself a little break and just focus on me

User Profile: discreetNickel1759
discreetNickel1759 February 3rd, 2022

I have done self care activiites consistently this week

User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 March 7th, 2022

@Hope I took a long rest today <3

User Profile: Nightfrost
Nightfrost March 20th, 2022

@Hope

I take a walk outside for a rest. And I share my feelings in Sharing Circle.

User Profile: Jolajide
Jolajide March 20th, 2022

Crying

User Profile: colourfulVision12
colourfulVision12 April 4th, 2022

I did some mindfulness and decided to disconnect to practice self care activities @Hope

User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 13th, 2022

@Hope

Focusing on taking care of my body today. Will practice yoga later and also taking most of the afternoon off from 7 cups.

User Profile: gratefulalive
gratefulalive April 13th, 2022

@Hope Today I took a coloring break. It's something I loved as a child and decided to do it again as an adult. It is so fun and relaxing.

_1649886395.IMG_9688.JPG