Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Q4 Quarter Results: Shoutouts from the Community

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 February 4th, 2023

As you know, our community is our focus, and the most important thing is serving our community. You are the community. You are what 7 Cups is made of, and we want the decisions we make to be made together. We want to continue to do great things with you by involving you, as contributors and leaders, and collaborating to keep driving the 7 Cups mission

Every quarter we run a survey to gather information on quality, morale, and overall satisfaction, and identify improvement opportunities. We received 71 responses and lots of good constructive feedback. Some of the things we’ll be addressing include improving communication regarding rollouts and changes, cross-collaborative communication across teams, a faster rate of badging and cheers awarding, and working on tightly organizing a table of contents that showcases all of our leadership roles, as well as suggestions for the listener community and quality advancement.

In the meantime, I’ll like to share some of the positive feedback from this survey for you all to enjoy and as reminders of how wonderful you all are. Thanks for taking such good care of each other and here's to a great new year of continuing compassion and improvement!

Lots of great volunteers; they're amazing!

Peer Appreciation and Positivity Corner have been so accepting, welcoming, and loving. Made my 7 cups experience so much better as a new-ish listener

I think the community is great! Most people are very positive, giving, and inclusive. I like the variety of things to do on the site, from the group chats, forum posts, training modules, and leadership roles people can take on.

I feel as though the morale is high and that's a very good sign! We watch out for each other, and I like that.

This is such a safe zone for all of us who come here in search of solace. Could speak out to people while keeping our anonymity intact.

The fact that there are a lot of people who are dedicated to keeping it always active with threads makes it even more welcoming.

Most of us can go through the threads unafraid of triggers because there's another set of volunteers dedicated to keeping it calming and trigger-free. Most of the inquiries that come up are answered.

All of them who work to make communities the beautiful place it is owns my respect and gratitude.

I love us, lol! We have so many people to be grateful for around here. I see so much goodness in so many. I see people that try hard, work hard, and truly have the best of intentions. I think some of the reasons I have been able to see people trying to pull together, be part of the teamwork effort, embrace relationships, and community building has to do with the Academy. Brilliant inception. Once these people take some of these trainings, I am able to see a positive change in them if needed or see them become even bigger, faster, stronger as well as more knowledgeable and able to embrace the 7 cups rules and value system. It appears as if once others take these courses, they understand my "language" and begin to truly embrace our culture....at least the original idea of what our culture was meant to be. I started noticing incremental changes long ago. I think we are coming closer to full circle by people that had not embraced the culture, seeing badges and roles as an opportunity to bully and abuse others, leaving or being removed over time and them being replaced by true power houses. It's a domino effect. More good people bringing along the masses that haven't even taken those trainings. (I am not part of the Academy, and haven't taken those courses, but I see the ripple effect).

The mods generally do a good job of keeping guidelines promoted and in being kind and respectful. The site overall is just a wonderful, supportive community. There are two people in particular who are especially helpful and kind and consistently represent good leadership: CommunityModLou and Lou73

the best aspect I've noticed so far is the variety of interactions available to members seeking help. The forums, sharing circle, 1-1s, communities, and chatrooms all appeal to different people for different reasons, and that's beautiful to see so many people just able to find their happy(ish) space here.

VERY supportive community. Having listeners is a massive help for a lot of people.

Just giving people whatever space to share whatever at whatever time

It's always great that there's someone to talk to about different needs

Everyone is so compassionate and welcoming. I feel welcomed and allowed to share my emotional pain.

I believe that the community support given to members as well as listeners is mindblowing. Keep it up with the work. I wish to see 7 Cups grow even more than before every single day with genuine efforts made by all of us together.

13