Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's some life advice you've heard, read or have told others?

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 April 3rd, 2024

screen-shot-2024-04-03-at-2-26-10-pm_1712179587.png

Life's a journey, and sometimes a little advice from a fellow traveler can be a big help. Our community is a global melting pot of wisdom. I'm inviting everyone to share yours.

Whether it's a quote you stumbled upon, a lesson someone's taught you or something you've learned through experience, let's spin a thread of helpful advice and life mottos.

If you see one that resonates with you, drop it a heart and reply to them! And tag someone you know to share with us!

69
User Profile: icanremember
icanremember April 10th, 2024

I heard this yesterday and it really struck a chord in me:

I don't know where my next path is, but I'm going to keep walking until I find it.

I hope someone out there finds it as inspirational as I do.

User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow April 11th, 2024

Nothing goes by you that is for you

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP April 11th, 2024

@tornwillow

this is a very comforting quote. makes me feel less like opportunities are missed and more that the ones we're waiting for will present themselves. thanks for sharing!

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 11th, 2024

@Heather225 it's ok to be a glow stick. Sometimes you need to break, before you can shine ❤

User Profile: Lovingflower2141
Lovingflower2141 April 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 beautiful 😍 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 11th, 2024

@Lovingflower2141 ❤❤

load more
load more
User Profile: Lovingflower2141
Lovingflower2141 April 11th, 2024

There are no limits, only obstacles

If you want to be honest with others start by being honest with yourself.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 11th, 2024

@Lovingflower2141 very true ❤

Btw you have the best pfp evverrr ❤

load more
User Profile: navyTalker73
navyTalker73 April 13th, 2024

People are going to judge no matter what, Do the things you matter the most.



"Thinking is difficult thats why most people judge" Someone's quote.


User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 April 14th, 2024

There is always one right way to do a thing. Sometimes there is more than one right way, depending on what you're doing, where, etc. There are always several wrong ways to do it.

I heard the above from a journeyman electrician years ago, when I was working with electricians at a business out in NV.

He also taught me how to cook rice without a rice cooker...one less gadget to take up kitchen space.

User Profile: ThoughtLight
ThoughtLight April 14th, 2024

A piece of advice I've heard from some people for a number of years but never paid attention to until the past year. That there are no mistakes. Just opportunities to learn and grow. Things in life can really change if you take that to heart and throw in the practice of acceptance with it. 

And from the southern side of my family something I catch myself saying in annoyance, If you aren't going to do it right don't do it at all.