Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Moved to New city trying find Christian friends

User Profile: brightMango8728
brightMango8728 June 17th

Hello since moving to new city I dont have any Christian friends and I like some to talk to to encourage and learn grow and do life together. I am 30 female. Let me know if you are intrested. Thank you

5

@brightMango8728 I see you're new to 7 Cups. First, let me say welcome! 

hello-sweet.gif

Hello there. 👋 Relocating to somewhere new to you definitely is a transition. Hopefully, you are ae to adjust to your new life, the area, and meet new people. 😀

Whatever brought you to 7 Cups, I'm really glad you're here. There's definitely a lot of good people on here and hopefully you get exposed to them over time through forumland or the rooms. I hope you have you a good day. 👍 

User Profile: brightMango8728
brightMango8728 OP June 17th

Thank you very much for this warm welcome !

@brightMango8728 You're very welcome. 😀

load more

@brightMango8728

This is a good way also, but better would be to actually go to church and find someone there, right?

I wish you all the best, my sister in Christ

User Profile: brightMango8728
brightMango8728 OP June 18th

Yeah been to 2 churches trying to connect and find my people.

load more