Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

AMA event announcement! Live AMA with 7 Cups Therapist Friday, February 17 at 12 PM EST! Learn more in this thread!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 14th, 2017

Hello awesome community!

I am excited to announce another AMA! Check out the details below!

Topic: Anything! This will be an open chat for you to ask Hannah anything you like!! Hannah wants the conversation to be as open as possible!

Host: This AMA will be lead by 7 Cups therapist @HannahCaradonnnaMSW

You can review Hannah's 7 Cups profile here!

Date: Friday, February 17

Time: 3:00 PM EST

Location: The live conversation will happen in this thread!

RSVP: Let us know you will be attending by posting to this thread directly

Submit questions in advance here!

13
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 14th, 2017

I'll try to be online to attend.

User Profile: beautifullybroken
beautifullybroken February 14th, 2017

I'm gonna try to make it.

User Profile: VashTheStampede
VashTheStampede February 15th, 2017

I'd love to come on be here for that, and I'll try to make it. Not sure where I'll be or if I'll have internet acess at the time.

User Profile: NightOwlNightmare
NightOwlNightmare February 15th, 2017

I'd love to be here, I first need to check what hour it is for me (I'm not in the US) but I'll try to be there

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 16th, 2017

I hope to come. Should work ok for me I think. See y'all Friday. ~ Platy

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 16th, 2017

I will try and be there

User Profile: limeWillow670
limeWillow670 February 17th, 2017

Should be an interesting event to see what a therapist here can suggest.

User Profile: mindtalk
mindtalk February 17th, 2017

where is the event and when egyption time?