Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite childhood toy or stuffed animal?

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings May 13th, 2022

Childhood can leave us with powerful memories sometime of difficult times that we learned to cope with somehow.

  1. When you were a child, what is one or more toys or stuffed animals or dolls that gave you comfort when you felt stressed?
  2. If you have a picture of one like it, feel free to include.


Taglist updated 5-5-22

@adventorousBranch3786 @allnaturalWillow7138 @ambitiousGlobe3422 @amiablePeace77 BeamsOfHope00 @blissedNblessed @dlynn88911221 Desmynn6789 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithMagic @FracturedPurple @fruityPond7887 @Ghasaq997 @GoldenNest2727 @helgafy @imaginativepear6493 @Jordan1872 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @meaningfulSilence @MoonMomm @nessa104 @PinkTriangle133 @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @soulsings @SpongeBob2021 @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @toughLand5970 @warmheart0890 @waves



63
User Profile: Derekfan7695
Derekfan7695 June 29th, 2022

My favorite doll was Pretty Cut and Grow Doll😁

Also I slept with my Strawberry Shortcake Doll every night

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 June 30th, 2022

@Derekfan7695

I never knew about these dolls! The are awesome! I can see that you had a lot of fun with them and falling asleep with a strawberry scent sounds great - strawberries are one of my favorite fruits.

load more
User Profile: Booksonlyburninhell
Booksonlyburninhell July 11th, 2022

For me it’s this little yellow teddy bear (which I still have) it was the first gift I ever received. It was from my grandmother who was the first grandparent to die. She meant everything to me and the bear means a lot because of it. I also had prolific nightmares as a kid, and she’d told me that teddy bears fought the monsters under the bed. I couldn’t sleep without it until we got our dog (he slept with me and made me feel safe).

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings OP July 11th, 2022

@Booksonlyburninhell awww that is a very touching story. Thanks for sharing.

load more
User Profile: Reliable68
Reliable68 July 11th, 2022

@soulsings as silly as it makes sound I had a stuffed stitch toy, from the cartoon Lilo and stitch 😂my parents took it away 😭

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings OP July 12th, 2022

@lovelyHoney3448 oh no that must have felt awful to lose them. ❤️

load more
User Profile: muddles0the0essa
muddles0the0essa August 20th

mine is my essa now and i don’t know how to add pics. but her name is muddles and she is the Thor Douglas dog

User Profile: muddles0the0essa
muddles0the0essa August 20th

mine is my essa now and i don’t know how to add pics. but her name is muddles and she is the Thor Douglas dog