Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel lost and dont wanna get out of bed

User Profile: lostgirl2k21
lostgirl2k21 September 27th, 2021

This is hard for me to speak about but i need to talk about it okay so i am a very caring women im always giving secound chances. I worry about everyone and everything anyways my dads a drug addict been that way his whole life in and out of prison my whole life. Well i went check on him went to his house and he wasnt there but when i walked in the door carved into the wall with im assuming a knife was the ten commandments but not the way it was orginallg wortten instead he had written on the wall thy shall kill they shall rape etc etc and then i saw thy shall breed his daughters when i saw that i ran out the house and left the town. I havent been the same since my dads in jail right now but im not okay after seeing it. And then on top of it im not sure if he molested me as a kid im all messed up and im channeling it with anger and depression i havent been able to move much ive had nightmares cry myself to sleep.

3
User Profile: energeticThinker3129
energeticThinker3129 September 28th, 2021

@lostgirl2k21

I am so sorry, girl, this sounds very scary. I am proud of you that you could open up about this💙 I am so sorry that you feel that you were molested in your childhood, our body and brain remembers a lot in our subconscious...so if you believe it happened there are high chances it happened.

You can get support from a trauma informed therapist for this you do deserve all the support. The sentences which were carved out seem to be very...it's a relief he is in jail right now, I can feel the fear you might be facing, Girl, I wish you be safe, reach out to other authorities of your place anytime you feel unsafe, try to inform people about these who can be there to support you, try not not keep this to yourself.

Nightmares and frequent crying spells can be really draining, offering you kind hugs(optional), Girl💙 You are not alone!