Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We are warriors and we can forgive

User Profile: Zaubin
Zaubin December 16th, 2017

This is for all the survivors here. For the past few years Ive been sharing my story in hopes to bring other survivors forward and help them achieve forgiveness. I was being physically, mentally and sexually abuse by the man I believed was my father. For over 6 years of my childhood, I was nothing but a personal slave to him. After I managed to tell someone and we were finally free of him, I was still living in fear. I was suffering from PTSD and anxiety and was getting sucked into this dark place that I couldnt get out of. It took 5 years to realize that what I needed was to forgive. Forgive for myself, so I wouldnt live in fear anymore, so I could cut of any control over me. And I did, and now I am stronger than ever.

so please anyone who needs help with this, or on how to start sharing your story, message me! We have to stand together.

1
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic October 23rd, 2018

@Zaubin

Well done! I hope things are good for you still?