I can't detach myself from the death of my brother that happened years ago.
Before I was born, I had a brother. Reason I said "Had" is because he died while in my mothers womb. At first, I never knew I had a brother, but when I said "I nvr had siblings before me lol" near my parents, my mum said "You did." And I got confused, I asked "what do you mean?" then Eid came around, and we visited my brothers grave. Turns put, I had a brother. The day after, I went to school and cried so hard after knowing my brother died. I was really just mentally and physically hurt. I started overeating, and my stress got so bad, my blood pressure increase dramatically.
@MeepMorpZeep
It is odd finding out things after the fact ..........and while you may have many thoughts about how things might have been different etc what has changed? you might understand your mom better now as parents who have lost a child can sometimes be overprotective or distant thinking they can not hurt again like that.
this was a horrible loss for your parents and family but nothing you have any control or ability to change .
Stress over items that are not changeable is a downward spiral ........ there is no end and while you may need to process the new information do not let this derail you.
Thanks man. I really needed this. Tbh, I have some trust issues, so I don't really trust people with like personal info. But, after hearing from a friend about this?? I tried and tbh?? It kinda helped. But, now I'm 14, with a group of friends that I play rugby with that help eachother with stuff like this.
But, back your message, thanks. I really needed to hear some positive and motivational things. Today was just awful, but I'm hoping everything goes back to normal.