Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 22nd, 2021

Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?

44
User Profile: claj333
claj333 April 25th, 2021

🌈 Everyone wants happiness and no one wants pain but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain 🌧

User Profile: anomaly2424
anomaly2424 April 26th, 2021

Get Well by icon for hire. (Sorry it's a whole song) We throw tantrums like parties We're not happy 'til everyone knows we're sick And that's just how we like it We've hurt bad enough, right, we've earned it Don't tell the others but it's all getting old I mean how many more times must our stories be told? And being lonely's only fun in a group It sort of loses its charm when it's true I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like help And I'm sure it's fun at first Test your pulse and check your vitals If it's only a game you lost me I quit it with the suicidal recital So now you know all my secrets I want out, I know I don't need this Can you find me friends that don't rank me on what I've been through The more battle scars the more attention it gets you Don't tell the others but it's all getting old I mean how many more times must our stories be told? And being lonely's only fun in a group It sort of loses its charm when it's true I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like help And I'm sure it's fun at first Test your pulse and check your vitals If it's only a game you lost me I quit it with the suicidal recital Yeah we should've known it would end this way What did you expect, pretend it all away And all we've got left is a sorry pile of hearts I'm getting out, gonna write myself a new start Come on, dry your eyes, meet me on the other side Run as fast as you can and we'll make it out alive We know better now, we don't have to live like this Go tell them all we don't have to live like this I meant it when I said I wanna get well I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like help And I'm sure it's fun at first Test your pulse and check your vitals If it's only a game you lost me I quit it with the suicidal recital If it's only a game you lost me I quit it with the suicidal recital

User Profile: powakima
powakima April 26th, 2021

“If anyone ever tells me it’s a mistake to have hope, well then, I’ll just tell them they’re wrong. And I’ll keep telling them till they believe. No matter how many times it takes.” – Madoka Kaname

User Profile: TatsiaVibe
TatsiaVibe April 26th, 2021

Try to be the type of person that you needed at the low points in your life.

User Profile: dvm92
dvm92 April 28th, 2021

So cliche but mine is “it could be worse” or “he’s always going to provide a way”

User Profile: RedRose227
RedRose227 May 1st, 2021

@TatsiaVibe If something is really not working for you please move on.

load more
User Profile: proudHoney7365
proudHoney7365 April 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango pain is an inextricable thread in the fabric of life ❤

User Profile: xolana
xolana April 26th, 2021

“and all i loved, i loved alone” that’s a line from edgar allan poe’s poem called “alone”

User Profile: Nicooooooool
Nicooooooool April 26th, 2021

no matter the outcome, its the experience that matters the most

User Profile: Sady1211
Sady1211 April 26th, 2021

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win." From Kobe Bryant.

User Profile: Axirmez
Axirmez April 26th, 2021

"Fake it till you make it". This quote has helped me much more than I thought it could when I first started implementing it in my life. When my mind tells me I can't do smth, I keep telling/faking this to myself that I'm the best at it and get the work smoothly done, I fake my confident just to look intimidating and it works. This quote has just made my life smooth ngl.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 26th, 2021

@CheeryMango heart Gods Not Dead ! heart Yes mine totally from the Movie and I also believe .