Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 22nd, 2021

Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?

44
User Profile: bestWater4999
bestWater4999 April 22nd, 2021

This is a line I quote often from one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite movies lol. I’m not particularly religious but I love it’s meaning. “Look at your life through heavens eyes” It’s about perspective, one cannot judge their own life based off their actions but through the lens of reality itself. It doesn’t matter what. You do or have done we all deserve freedom and love and ultimately it’s a choice to see if we will look at our lives as such. You will never know the impact you have on others.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 22nd, 2021

"Many hands make heavy work light" - Helps me remember that it's ok to reach out if I need to

April 22nd, 2021

"Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your potentials" by Jeannette Walls

User Profile: ambitiousScarf958
ambitiousScarf958 April 22nd, 2021

Keep fu@King going, your story isn’t over yet

User Profile: LilacKalypso9
LilacKalypso9 April 22nd, 2021

"You are stronger than you think."💗

User Profile: Grits1910
Grits1910 April 22nd, 2021

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine ☀️ 😎

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2021

@CheeryMango

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens" 🌻

User Profile: usefulWaterfall9518
usefulWaterfall9518 April 22nd, 2021

I say these 3 statements to myself before I go to sleep which is very near to my heart and helps me to sleep well. U would like to share them here:

1.i'm strong,I know that and I can achieve anything

2.i'm proud of myself and the person I'm

3.i have done my best today and now I deserve rest

User Profile: Torean
Torean April 22nd, 2021

@CheeryMango

"That openness exposed me to a truth I couldn't find; in the clenched fist of my ego or the confines of my mind." - Saul Williams

User Profile: Sunny0611
Sunny0611 April 22nd, 2021

One hot day doesn’t make a summer ☀️