Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove June 17th, 2018

Hey lovely Trauma Family heart

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

Tell us below!

248
User Profile: dylpyckyl01
dylpyckyl01 January 28th, 2019

Im grateful for my friends who stuck with me through everything.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 28th, 2019

That I was raised by a loving mother who taught me to appreciate love and the basic skills needed to care for myself and communicate and respect others. I miss you terribly Mom....💔

User Profile: aiko123
aiko123 January 30th, 2019

That I am alive.

User Profile: dylpyckyl01
dylpyckyl01 January 30th, 2019

I'm grateful for having friends that care about me and support me.

User Profile: Psyphire
Psyphire January 30th, 2019

I am grateful for the hidden strength that has kept me pushing forward when all I wanted was to end it all. I am thankful for all the great friends that have come and go in my life, though their time with me was brief, they helped me stay afloat in my times of need. I am grateful I still have people I can depend on to support me as my struggle through life continues. I am grateful to be alive, to see each day unfold for better... or worse.

User Profile: Fallenmunchkin
Fallenmunchkin February 2nd, 2019

My kids, and my many pets, and a working TV.

User Profile: Wakeboarder222
Wakeboarder222 February 6th, 2019

My mom.

Being on vacation somewhere warm and sunny.

Im almost able to consider myself a person or a regular human being today. Closest Ive been to that in a very long time probably.

User Profile: wonderfulSunshine50
wonderfulSunshine50 February 14th, 2019

today, I am grateful for myself. I am grateful for the strength god has given me, to overcome everything I have overcome in my life.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 15th, 2019

My wifi is working a bit more.

User Profile: MelatiMel
MelatiMel March 10th, 2019

I am grateful to wake up early on sunday