Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi everyone ❤ I'd like to just say a few things to everyone I've met here

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 21st, 2022

Hi everyone ❤ I just wanted to let you all know that before I came to this site I had no confidence or conversation skills. And I like to thank all the friends I've made here and all the people who has shown me kindness. I find I can be myself here and have a laugh and joke with people ❤ I know one person has taken me the wrong way I'm not here to date anyone that's the last thing on my mind so I'm sorry to that person I hurt. I'm just here like everyone else looking for support,and kindness ❤ oh and happy birthday king burger

6
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 21st, 2022

@Tinywhisper11

You're a joyous presence around always, Whisper, it's lovely to see you interacting, talking to others in the rooms, being supportive and cheerful. *hugs* ❤

On a text based platform, with people around the globe, it is valid to have misunderstandings and not reaching a common ground, we can only try our best to be as appropriate and within guidelines as possible, barring that somethings are beyond one's control at times, please know you're as welcomed here as anyone else always, okay(?). 🤗 I am so happy to know you've found 7 cups to be helpful, in building your communication skills, and becoming more confident with people, you're trying so hard always to keep bettering yourself, and it is commendable.

@KingBurger23 Happy Birthday! ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww thanks ❤ your awsome

load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 October 21st, 2022

Thank youuuu so much for the birthday wish much love ❤🎁🎉🎊😀🙏

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2022
  1. @Kingburger23 for your birthday I bought you pacman ❤ but the ghost are him sorry 😂😂😂
1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2022

@Tinywhisper11 ate* him

load more
load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 October 22nd, 2022

HAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣