Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Raven's Eye

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven March 13th, 2018

This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.

~SpruceRaven

764
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 24th, 2018

Trying to share a photo. NOT working. 😬☹😧

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

Eventide

edited by Rain45 Please use Imgur direct link only so no account information is shown outside of cups

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

Well...better than nothing (sigh)

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

Well. Obv out of it today!

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 25th, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Name change?

It's ok, Raven! I was just worried that the moment to fly away had come and I couldn't say goodbye in time.

---

Gigantic photo

It's so pretty heart

( And I feel like it's at a scale of 1:1 laugh Hahaha )

----

Thanks, Raven :) heart

Ah, don't worry. I didn't feel neglected, I know you have things to do.

Oh! Please say hi to your friend for me sadheart Or... or is it.. is it too late for that?

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

the above private post

@lonelyandsickFede

It's for you!

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

So much to talk about. And do. And keep track of. And poems knocking at the door.

What was that about....breathing???? Lol

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 25th, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Oh, I'm so glad she's still there.. Phew.

----

Oh WOW. That photo you posted on imgur is so beautiful heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart

It makes me both happy and nostalgic. Hopeful and sad at the same time. It's so special. I love it!!

----

edited by Rain45 to comply with posting guidelines

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 25th, 2018

@lonelysickFede

Ginormous photo

Well that's awesome re 1:1. Really made you feel like you were there! 🙄😄👍🌲🌲🌲

No there's time Fede. I'll tell her💞💓