A Raven's Eye
This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.
~SpruceRaven
Hi my Friend Fede! 💜Thinking of you! ❣
@lonelyandsickFede
You are so very thoughtful! And you have made such a huge difference in my life!
🎏🎉Thank you! 🎼💝
@SpruceRaven
Hi, Raven
Thank you, you're really sweet. I'm so happy we're friends 




@wizeakre
What a lovely surprise to hear from you! This is just a note to let you know I've seen and read your post, left here at Raven' Eye. I hope to have a more thoughtful & indepth reply to your post soon. Thank you so much for dropping by. In the interim I am wishing you all good things. ~SpruceRaven
Just FYI to all:
Please try to post to Thread rather than hitting Reply. This makes it easier and quicker to find your posts, which are important to me. 🎉❣💓
Given that oftentimes there is only one notification per thread, i would hate to misss any replies or posts. "Treasure-hunting" also becomes more challenging the longer a thread becomes.
@SpruceRaven
Hey :) So, how was today? 
---
Posting instead of Replying
Oops... I wasn't thinking when I replied, I was in bed still half asleep. Sorry D:
I will be out of town today. Intending to do some writing on Friday. I am still gauging how to go about that.
@lonelyandsickFede
Hey there. Yeaterday was a day that didnt look like much outwardly.and yet involved alot of internal...."sorting".
It's so lovely of you to check in. I regret I haven't been here for you. AAnd that I havent written much.
Sending you good thoughts. I will be offline the rest of today. Hoepyour day is a good one.
@lonelyandsickFede
Followers/Following
What you shared is pretty much in line with my thinking. I don't always follow back...and i guess that may feel rude to people or tjat I'm not interested, which is not the case.
posting pics
Thank you for that good info. I will gice it a go. (I was asked ro take paet in a photo contest on this site...and I'd like to if I can figure out what's amiss. (I think that part of ehy the pne pic enxed up so large is rhat a) I did NO size adjustment and b) it was taken in "zoom" mode. )
@SpruceRaven
Out of town
Alright
I'll be here when you get back. Hope you have a great day :)
---
Internal sorting
That's good to hear!! You're making so much progress :) I'm proud of you, Raven.
I'm glad you like it when I contact you 😊
To be honest, I do miss our long talks and I'm curious about stuff you left unanswered, but please don't think I'm rushing you. Take your time. I just wanted you to know I like talking to you :)
---
Following/followers
Ah, don't worry about it, really. You don't have to follow anyone just because you think it's rude otherwise. Like I often say, do what you think is best 
---
Posting pics
I'm happy I could help :) Please let me know if you ever need help with anything!
Also, you might wanna know that when you copy a picture or its link, no matter where you use it, if you don't resize it the real size will always be the zoomed one, even if you didn't click on it to zoom in before copying. The size you see before zooming in is just the pic adapting to your screen size and it's just what it shows you, it's not the actual size.
@wizeakre
Hey, Wize :) How are you? I hope you're doing well 