Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Raven's Eye

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven March 13th, 2018

This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.

~SpruceRaven

764
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 1st, 2018

@DaisyLion

W💓W, Daisy!

What a gorgeous bull moose! Looks like home! Thank you for bringing him.by to see me, and for bringing some raven-friends as well! How wonderful of you! I always feel so fortunate when I see a moose💓😍

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 1st, 2018

@DaisyLion

I am so in love with this picture.peaceful and powerful. Joyous. Serene.I hope you DO get to see a moose someday. Thank you💙💝💖

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 1st, 2018

A bit of an odd afternoon today. My heart feels oddly shakily and I'm not quite sure ..inside...where I belong. It's probably just more stuff settling out. But I wish I had someone to run to who would just wrap me up in their arms and help me know I'm okay.

So....that moose is just all over perfect again: a big strong majestic friend. ..just being himself.

Thanks Daisy. 🎵

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 1st, 2018

I'm glad I'm driving home tonight. I feel a bit like this color: sort of bruised inside and I don't like it. There was alot that went well. So why so suddenly.unsettled? (It was my brother's town that I was in. The town we grew up in. ...I'm glad I didn't see him. ....)

I'm okay. I just ....don't feel "okay" ...I feel...so young...and hollow..."too much" of me...."not enough" of whatever else. ...i don't want to feel this way anymore.

What if...it turns out....there really isn't any good leftover. And all that remains are these ugly echoes and a pale dotted outline where a oetson used to be?

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 1st, 2018

Person (sic)

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede April 1st, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Ice cream VS Gelato

Yea, I doubt ice cream could even be still called that by the time it gets here, hahaha.

Though ..maybe I should say *gelato instead. But what's the difference in actual taste, not the quality and way to make it? I've never had ice cream so I wonder what it tastes like. Perhaps this might give me an idea...

What are your favorite flavors of gelato (or ice cream.. or whatever)?

smiley Mine are: vanilla, coconut, fig (though this flavor is so hard to find! crying ), watermelon, milk cream, cream, caramel, white chocolate, hazelnut chocolate, kinder chocolate (I mean this actually), nutella, melon, strawberry, amarena cherry, berries, cookies.

...

Sorry, I might have gone a bit offtopic, hahaha

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede April 1st, 2018

@DaisyLion

Oh, hey :) Thank you, Daisy heart I hope things are going great for you

User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede April 1st, 2018

@SpruceRaven

Bruised inside

That sounds horrible. I'm so sorry, Raven... If you want to talk about it, I'll listen.

It must have been hard, even though I don't know what you went through.

But remember my words:

You're not too much, you're not a pale outline of a person

You're not an empty shell, you're not a shadow of your past self

You're not broken, you're not weak

Your scars only prove how strong you are

So don't ever feel like you're not enough or not worthy

You are enough

You are an amazing person

You are full of kindness, intelligence and warm hugs

You are worth so much more than you can imagine

Love yourself and believe in your worth

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

Well...i will be doing some writing here. Including some long overdue replies to my friend Fede.

And then I'm leaving. I played with the idea of staying...but I still feel a bit shunned and judgrd amd cast aside by a# of people I used to connect with. Like even when I share worthwhile ideas in forum ...i am ignored.

It's true that I stopped visiting other people's diaries after I had a breakdown here and a # of other people had a hard time with how I was doing that. Plus the added confusion of delayed postings. I'd drop in now and again....yet felt so aware of how i didnt fit; didnt belong.

It's my habit to withdraw when I'm hurt. I'm used to handling things myself.

I have been so grateful to Fede...for continually reaching out. For staying.

Part of me wants to stay...as SpruceRaven. To stand tall and believe I have a right to be here. That I have worth here. That other prople might value thought Ii have to share. That I have something valuable to give.

And I think I do. And ...maybe it's okau that I acknowledge thst I'm just not up for standing outside in the cold anymore...longing to belong ...when I never will.

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

Your good ideas for posting, subjects and colors

@lonelyandsickFede

Hi my lovely friend Fede. I mentioned you, and your valuable ideas on subject titles, name tags and colors in a Thinking Space thread that @wizeakre has started, and to which you were invited.