Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Raven's Eye

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven March 13th, 2018

This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.

~SpruceRaven

764
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

Sharing

@lonelyandsickFede

I don't know if you celebrate Easter, but if you do, I hope it was lovely.

I re-posted a lovely piece in Italian on my feed (which I found elsewhere, in someone else's feed) and hope you'll tell me what you think of it.

Edited by Rain45 Does not comply with Trauma Community Guidelines. Please do not blank out wording using highlighting which can still be seen. You must be open with your posting at all times to maintain the safety of our members.

2 replies
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK April 5th, 2018

@Rain45

1 reply
User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 April 5th, 2018

@DeborahUK Thanks Deborah

load more
load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

A note to others:

When text is grayed out here, it is intended only for the person or persons tagged.

I realize others may read it...that cannot be helped.

But is NOT open for comment except between the sender and those tagged. Please respect this.

1 reply
User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 April 5th, 2018

@SpruceRaven This goes against our guidelines Raven sadly and you are being asked not to continue doing this in this community. The safety of our members is of paramount importance and some of your posts have contained inappropriate content so please refrain of doing so in the future.

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

evening time

@lonelyandsickFede

Hey there. It's late eveing in Italy. I hope you rest well.🤗🌕🌑⛺🌉⛼

User Profile: purpleWest8143
purpleWest8143 April 2nd, 2018

Raven I didnt mean for my comment about the posting format to be taken as a personal criticism per say. I probably should have been more concise in how I worded my comment in keeping it more to my experience. I had wanted to say that I in particular have trouble following this format. As for your diary page, its your space and you need to do whatever you find works best for you 😉 I apologize if my comment was received any other way.

1 reply
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

@purpleWest8143

Thank you West. I hsve decided that these public forums are not the best place for me to find support. And i will be leaving this site. I wish you well.

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 4th, 2018

@purpleWest8143

Hello again. I got the impression from your post elsewhere that you might have wished you could talk with me a bit more. I regret that I didn't get to know you better here. I hope everything goes well for you as you go forward.

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

Are yoi here? Do you still want to talk?

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

Have you already gone to bed?

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

Well my friend, I have decided there really is no more room for me on this site as Spruce Raven.

edited by Rain45 Doesnt comply with posting guideliens

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK April 5th, 2018

@Rain45

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 2nd, 2018

lonelyandsickFede

Edited by Rain45

Doesnt comply with trauma posting guidelines and compromises safety of members

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK April 5th, 2018

@Rain45

load more
User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede April 3rd, 2018

Sooooo.. I lost everything I had typed. My long long answer.. AAHHH.

I'm gonna try to type all of it again, hoping I didn't forget anything.

----

@SpruceRaven

Overdue replies and flying away

Hello, my sweet, awesome, feathery friend :) I hope your day went well!

Thank you heart My curiosity keeps poking me impatiently because of those unanswered posts, but don't worry about it, I'll tell my curiosity to calm down. laugh

Posting, subjects and colors

Aww, thank you heart I didn't think you actually considered my idea so great that you'd share it. That's so sweet of you smiley

I'll join the conversation on the thread as soon as I finish typing this post (again...)!

----

Sharing

I actually do celebrate Easter :)

Thank you heart It went ok (and the food was delicious cheeky). How was yours?

Oh, that beautiful poem.. I remember it. I studied it at school long ago. Makes me so nostalgic...

Thanks for reposting it, it was really nice of you to think of me :)

If you're wondering what the poem means, you may wanna read this. I really love its meaning!

I'm here, Raven. I'm really sorry for taking so long to reply. I lost everything I had typed because I had to go AFK and when I was back the tab on chrome just decided to go "f*** your post, now you gotta retype it" on me. I really regret not copying it on a notepad or something before going away from my pc D:

I hope my late reply isn't the reason why you're more convinced to leave... sad

edited by Rain45 Doesnt comply with posting guidelines and compromises member safety

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK April 5th, 2018

@Rain45

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP April 3rd, 2018

You're Amazing, Fede!

@lonelyandsickFede

No, friend Fede It's not you. Never you. You have been and ARE ... amazing.

Just not sure public forums are the best fit for me in terms of support.

I look forward to talking with you at length before I go. Thank you for caring so much. And yes, I think you and I could talk about everything from now unitl the end of time. You are a treasure.

I know it's quite late where you are now... or super early depending upon how you look at it LOL. --->> nearly 4 a.m. there. I'm going to take a break to go swimming and walk my dog (it's almost 6pm here) and then I'll be back. I also intend to set aside most of tomorrow to talk with you and copy off any ideas I need to take away with me and work on, before they delete everything.

All my threads will be deleted on the morning of April 6th.... eastern time. And the SpruceRaven profile will fly away by the 7th. At least, that's what I asked for. I made the initial request quite some time ago, as you know, and only today gave them a firm date. So, we'll see.

Take care my dear Friend. I will be speaking with you soon!