Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Raven's Eye

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven March 13th, 2018

This is simply to open my "page" or diary. I may not write here for a bit.

~SpruceRaven

764
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@ruffneckred That. Is. HiLARious! 🤣😄😍 L💓ve that saying!

Re treasure hunt-- yah i would say everywhere I go, except like a word game, it takes me to the top of the thread or best the top of the most recent page (ex page 14)

And I never lnow how many peoplw have responded to me when I'm tagged...so, it's way too easy to miss and not reply. As an example: i just found a reply to me today that someone left a MONTH ago....but only because I was scrolling through the entire thread in thar forum .(sigh).

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

Northern Italy, hih? I have been there a little bit. Beautiful.😍💓💖

Alaska is only cold about..6-7 months, depending on the region. Lots of snow most places in winter and on some of thr mountai s amd glacier, always. Some get more rain than snow even in Winter. The joke used to be: We have 2 weeks of Spring, 2 weeks of Fall, 3 monrhs of summer and rhe rest is Winter.

Ao for example right now, here, it is

-3.3 C. (26 F). It should warm uo to around 2.2 C today (36 ). And tonight it will be around -10.5 C (13 F). So no spring flowers HERE.

Summer in most areas rangea between 65 and 75 F (18-23 C). In the Interior it gets both xoldest in winter (-40 -> -21 C ) and warmest in Summer (103 F -> 43.4 C )

1 reply
User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 22nd, 2018

@SpruceRaven Ooh, I see :) That's interesting! Thanks for telling me

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

...I think I foundfound your long post!😉💓👍

1 reply
User Profile: lonelyandsickFede
lonelyandsickFede March 22nd, 2018

@SpruceRaven Oh, yay. Any comments about that? Sharing all that was very hard for me..

load more
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@ruffneckred

North Dakota, huh. For 51 years! That's pretty awesome in it's own right! 💖💓😀🙄👍

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred March 22nd, 2018

Thank you, I would suspect my desire to "experience life in other areas" is similiar to someone with your vast experiences to desire "roots in the ground'. As humans I think we crave what we don't have, especially what we see other with...

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

In Oz (Australia)-- I lived in Brisbane, Noosa Heads, & Cairns. Also Tasmania and Perth.

😉💖💓🤗🤗🤗

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@ruffneckred

Well I'm a mix. I can live almost anywhere and find something that works for me. Though I have been here for 10 years or so. ....Maybe I carry my "roots" within me! 😀💓💖

I had a friend I knew fr when I was little. Never traveled anywhere!

Used to say that was what she had ME for" to tell her all about it! <3

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@lonelyandsickFede

There are ALOT of huskies! 😘😍😍💞💞💞

Malamutes too!

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred March 22nd, 2018

SpruceRaven

I want to be clear, I did not imply one life wcenario is preferred over another....

I am reminded of a saying, not sure if it is accurate... Hard times makes for good people...

I have seen this in my employment, but not sure how it can be expanded, but be proud that you are a survivor... you impress me smiley

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven OP March 22nd, 2018

@ruffneckred.... no I didnt think that at all. (Re one better than the other)! Never occured to me.

It is fascinating to me , as it seems to be for you., ...just....all the variety and complexity that people are made up of; and how they end up where they are doing what they do ...and so on! How each person is a sifferent land, country and universe unto themselves, ans yest we are all each a version of the other...walking in the same skin.