Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Another safe space. 💙 *TW*

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 23rd, 2024

Adding a TW just in case  

Hi everyone, 

my name is Ni. I’m 14 years old - right now anyways. I use she/they pronouns.

I feel weird for making this forum thread but…. Somehow I feel the need to make another forum where I can rant and vent about life and the things that happen at home 💜 and just - in my head. (I wonder if that sounded weird? 😅) 

a lot of the time I think of things to write and don’t write them in my other diary space. 💙 sometimes there’s just so much anxiety involved and it’s hard to post something… so many thoughts run through my head. And yeah. :') 

Quite sure none of that made any sense xD my brain is a mess. 🤧 but hey… maybe that’s okay. Life is messy and things can get messy in our own heads. 

I’m not 100% sure if i’m okay with replies or not in this space. i think i’m okay with replies from friends/people i already know here 💜 but not regular replies. If that makes any sense 🤧 lmao. 

62
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 1st, 2025

Need someone who's real M and K ain't helping N ain't helping 

Who is this

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 1st, 2025

Shouldn't have deleetd Moonspace

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 2nd, 2025

There's so much I want to say - scream, really. There are no words to say it, though. We're all going crazy.

I'm so tired, I need to sleep - can't, though

She wants me to delete the Cups account so I will 

Yeah

Yep. 

Leave me alone 

Leave me ALONE 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 2nd, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers Tell her no. This is a safe space for you and anyone else who wants to use it. You don't need to isolate. People won't stop caring just because you leave 💙 

17 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 2nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul Okay

16 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 2nd, 2025

Sorry

15 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 2nd, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers There's nothing to be sorry for. May I ask who K is? 

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 2nd, 2025

Actually I'm the one that should apologize. I'm sorry Moon for putting my nose in where it doesn't belong. Maybe you and K can reach a compromise of sorts?  I'll be quiet now 🤐

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 5th, 2025

Hmmm there was a reply and now there's not 😕 Be safe Moon Pie 💙 

12 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 5th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul I'm sorry. :/ I got anxious and then asked for it to be deleted.

thanks. I appreciate you soul. 💙 also, i don't think you were being nosy or anything before. It's okay.

11 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 5th, 2025

There's a lot more i want to say but my brains just… pulling me back with a leash or something 😕 No matter how hard i try to reach out it's always going to keep me back here.

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 5th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers It's ok 💙 I'm sorry you got anxious. I thought maybe a mod or someone reported it... or something 😬 my brain does that more than I'd like it to. It's frustrating 

9 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 5th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul it's okay. It's a weird thing i do. Get anxious, see an exit, take it and run :/ Its the same reason i randomly put my account on break. 

Yeah, it is frustrating… Quiet and alone seems to be the only route now. 

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 5th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers You have to do what feels right to you. Anxiety is a powerful nemesis to fight against. 💙

I've gotten pretty good at quiet myself 😕 

7 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 5th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul *hugs if ok* 💙

6 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 6th, 2025

I can kind of tell you keep yourself quiet sometimes tbh. and it makes me sad but tbh ik we just cant help it. 😕 there seems to be a million different things and voices keeping us back. Idk. its just this lonely corner we're stuck in atp. Not sure ill ever get out.

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 6th, 2025

(Im sorry if i said way too much) 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 6th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers You didn't say too much at all. 💙 It makes me sad that you feel this way too. There is a million reasons why I do it. The problem is it gets too comfortable and then we don't talk at all 💙

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 6th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul yeah, exactly… 

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 6th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers Bigs hugs 💙 thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 6th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 💙

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

……

…….……

….. 

I mean. at least i've retained my humour? xD. Nah. idk. Lmao. 

Steps on how to slowly go mad, wisdom directly from Ni's Life: 

Step one: get hurt. 

Step two: try to tell people.

^ ( Its critical to fail on step two) 

Step three: go even more mad because 1) no one will believe you, and 2) yeahhhh i know im being dramatic anyway XD and 3) no one will ever do ***. Also 4) who tf is there to trust anyway???? Hmmm let me look around here. Well. no one. xD 

Step four: everything magically becomes surface-level "fine" at home and i forget absolutely everything and everything that happend becomes imaginary or something. xD. lol. 

(Currently waiting on step four) 

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

d a r k h u m o u r. It doesn't help. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

……. 

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

i'm tired. 

brain. go. to. sleep. pleeeeeaaaaaase. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

i hate everything. i hate what i'm becoming. 

angry. 

not at everyone but i've become cold. 

i'm just so *** tired. i'm such a *** idiot. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

just wish mom would leave me alone all the time so i don't bother her and she don't bother me. XD 

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 13th, 2025

😶

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

They're watching a movie at 2 am they havent done this in ages (methinks. Me remembers not. smh) Moms definitely going crazy. i'm going crazy too. She doesn't help either when all the old stuff in me comes spilling out. I cant really help it i need her to be not crazy right now 

or just not be there at all.

I like it when shes asleep or when shes woken up after a deep sleep shes always nice then

Nah but she was talking to Aunt H the other day and it was like a counselling session idk 💀 and then next day Mom be yapping angrily about diff people to Aunt H and i could hear her uh-huh's and hmm's on the phone. If something isn't disorienting or scary it becomes hilarious 

oof. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 12th, 2025

Everyone just hates me because Im a ***