Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Another safe space. 💙 *TW*

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 23rd, 2024

Adding a TW just in case  

Hi everyone, 

my name is Ni. I’m 14 years old - right now anyways. I use she/they pronouns.

I feel weird for making this forum thread but…. Somehow I feel the need to make another forum where I can rant and vent about life and the things that happen at home 💜 and just - in my head. (I wonder if that sounded weird? 😅) 

a lot of the time I think of things to write and don’t write them in my other diary space. 💙 sometimes there’s just so much anxiety involved and it’s hard to post something… so many thoughts run through my head. And yeah. :') 

Quite sure none of that made any sense xD my brain is a mess. 🤧 but hey… maybe that’s okay. Life is messy and things can get messy in our own heads. 

I’m not 100% sure if i’m okay with replies or not in this space. i think i’m okay with replies from friends/people i already know here 💜 but not regular replies. If that makes any sense 🤧 lmao. 

62
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP January 23rd, 2024

I keep reading that first post over and over and over, and I keep telling myself - oh, that was said wrong, or you could have said it that other way xD me overthinking it. 🤧 overthinking, overthinking, overthinking. i’ll probably come back to this post later on and think of a million different things i could have said, a million different things i tell myself i probably shouldn’t have said. And so on. (None of that made any sense now did it?) 

feels strange to have another diary space but I honestly think I need a space to just write in paragraphs. :') i’m definitely free to write in paragraphs in my other diary space - i’m sure of that - but it’s just… my head. :') my brain thought it would be okie if i created another space. 

and ~ i’m talking too much. haha. 💙

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 23rd, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww hey hey Niibuddy, you're super allowed to talk and share what you feel and how you feel, any thoughts you want to let out, talk sense or talk gibberish, simply throw together any words that come up~  a lot of us seem to ruminate over things hehe, overthinking can get overwhelming real quick leading to anxious thoughts, hesitations and more bottling up. 

But heyy, the purpose of these diary threads is to offer a safe let out space to community users, to put across things without having to worry (too much) about stuff, who's reading, who's replying, what to reply to the one replying etc etc. 

You're allowed to create a safe, comfy space for yourself to share things you want to/ need to share or vent about, okie and please try not to stress about the replies, makes perfect sense to want to have limited access, replies and interaction here. Sometimes our brain is loud enough with sooo many thoughts, we can sure use a break from the outside world to interfere more too, mhm?! (': 

You made a lot of sense with what you said in this post. But even if you didn't, it's okie to talk without making sense too sometimes, especially in *your* space. Feel free to use it as you like and at your pace.🤗💖

You deserve a safe space to be youu and share anything you need to, and I am so proud of youu for creating this space. (And smh don't worry about replying to this one lol) 

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP January 24th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sending hugs if okay. 💜

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 24th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🤗💜

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 10th, 2024

Do I even have words for anything anymore? :') Idk. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 13th, 2024

:') I’m not okay. at all. and i just… wish i was ok. i wish i wasn’t so stupid. i wish life wasn’t so hard…

but… i’m not okay, i’m stupid and life will always be hard, one way or another. such silly wishes, ni… :') 

it’s funny how my life is completely fine on paper. if i write down everything… it’s either all fine or it’s my fault. kara and i’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. idk. 

…. :’) funny how i had a bunch of things to say when i opened this forum to write. but nope… my brains being. brainie. thanks brain… :') i guess that’s it then. nothing to say. 

or maybe… so much to say. and no words to say it. 

(replies are ok for this post)

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers Hey 💙 I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I don't think you're stupid Moon but I do know that sometimes our brains make of think and feel this way 

Sometimes it just takes a little time and coaxing for the words to come out?  Maybe you're feeling self conscious about sharing here? It's a newer thread for you and it can be hard to share until it feels more familiar 

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

i think my brain is right. i am very stupid. :') my favourite word to describe myself. lol. :') 

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers Tbh I use that word too sometimes to describe myself - sometimes I even agree. I'd like to think that for the most part it's not really stupidity but just not fully understanding things. Like some things we just don't know better but we can always learn more about them

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

yeah, maybe. <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 13th, 2024

what is wrong with me 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 13th, 2024

bruh i’m tearing up for no reason what the *** ni 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 28th, 2024

tw/sh 

relapsed monday night and now it’s just…

idk how to say anything. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP February 28th, 2024

✨ a n x i e t y ✨ 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP March 5th, 2024

TW - self-harm. 

I keep doing this one thing. staying clean for a day, or two days, or three. and then relapsing. i can’t *** survive more than three *** days without trying to do somethin to myself . I can’t. 

(no replies please. thanks.) 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 1st, 2025

Blurry, mad, crazy, unsure, stupid - yep that's me

Gonna need to hide

Gonna need to hide

Hide