Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Another safe space. šŸ’™ *TW*

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 23rd, 2024

Adding a TW just in case Ā 

Hi everyone,Ā 

my name is Ni. I’m 14 years old - right now anyways. I use she/they pronouns.

I feel weird for making this forum thread but…. Somehow I feel the need to make another forum where I can rant and vent about life and the things that happen at home šŸ’œ and just - in my head. (I wonder if that sounded weird? šŸ˜…)Ā 

a lot of the time I think of things to write and don’t write them in my other diary space. šŸ’™ sometimes there’s just so much anxiety involved and it’s hard to post something… so many thoughts run through my head. And yeah. :')Ā 

Quite sure none of that made any sense xD my brain is a mess. 🤧 but hey… maybe that’s okay. Life is messy and things can get messy in our own heads.Ā 

I’m not 100% sure if i’m okay with replies or not in this space. i think i’m okay with replies from friends/people i already know here šŸ’œ but not regular replies. If that makes any sense 🤧 lmao.Ā 

62
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 13th, 2025

i'm so terrified, and tired. It's showing, too, which is the worst part. i dont feel like "one" for much. Fissociating very badly but i hate calling it that lol Aeems like im over denial lmao.Ā 

Im so tired. im so done.Ā 

i…..Ā 

We tried so hard. i tried. why didn't you let me?Ā 

To protect me? from what? What is there to hide? what are you people even doing? I hate just hearing voices and whenever i actually *** need you your never there. Yk what i mean? Been spacing out/panicking but im not "letting" myself have the panic attacks. Normally i can go yo the batheoom and let them pass bit idk idk idk idkĀ 

She stayed home alone and she made me go to the doc with Dad shes crazy shes gone mad Ik she wants to go back home but im afraid to say it. so much moving. I want to scream at them that i need to move houses bc its so triggeringĀ 

I'm either paranoid, or they see everything. they know. or…… Idk.Ā 

Idk dude.Ā 

(Ignoring Gremlin and posting this. Ima just ignore gremlin for a little while now cos i need to scream lol) *waits for punishment by the voices later* smh lolĀ 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 13th, 2025

shes gonnwake up soon

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 14th, 2025

ite going to br kay its going to emoau its gojgnto he okay its going to be okay its going to ne okah its going tomhe okay its going to he okay its going to be oksynits goijgntomhe okay its goijg tomhe okay its goijg tomhe okay its going to nr okah its goig to be okay its going to be okay its going tomne okayĀ 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 15th, 2025

remember me - d4vd/arcane

m e m o r i e s ✨

Memories vs. Reality. Round One! (who's going to win?)Ā 


User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 15th, 2025

Imagination is such a curse and a blessing at the same timeĀ 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 15th, 2025

we lost you didn't weĀ 

did we lose youĀ 

we lost everyone didn't weĀ 

did we did you did… 

everyone is so tired and just needs a breakĀ 

from life, from life, from life.Ā 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP November 17th, 2025

there was the habitual new-diary-creating every once in a while, then the shame, then the deletion. rinse and repeat. but i'm not doing that again. Not now anyway.Ā 

*tries very hard to ignore the cringe of past posts*Ā 

i miss… 

What do i miss? Ā 

….

But something is missing.Ā 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP November 17th, 2025

blocked out. Don't process it. let's have you forget, and then you can be a new person and keep living. Chew on this, and this, and this. don't think about that. We don't think about that stuff. ignore questions. chances to elaborate. It's gross. No. No one wants to hear about that. let them assume what they want to assume. Don't elaborate. not your business. Except it's only your business. anyhow it's not their business, so shut up.Ā 

one. two. three. four. five? six. seven. eight?Ā 

four. or eight.Ā 

Four.

ugh. Eight.Ā 

people. They all know. i told one. The first. i don't trust her too much anymore. People don't keep secrets. they don't do that.Ā 

Brain instructs: despite the discomfort, avoid all discussions of it at all costs. do. not. initiate. such. conversations. I don't. I'm very obedient. towards brain, at least.Ā 

Good plan? Bad plan? doesn't matter. plan is plan. Don't really do what we have to do all the time, but we're going to do what we want to anyhow. plan is plan.Ā 

there is the void. And there is the loud, screeching silence. the silence is a wall. ah, good job, brain. your treatment worked well. thanks for the help šŸ™„Ā 

User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 November 20th, 2025

Hey @LoveMyMoonflowers,Ā 

I know I’m a stranger to you. You don’t know me. You might be anxious about me writing to you over here, and if you are, just let me know, and I’ll remove this post from here. But I was reading through the things you wrote. On here. And I was like, wait a minute, don’t I do that? Don’t I have those things too? I write in paragraphs, I rant and rant with no end in sight, I have a crazy mom who makes the normal days seem like an optical illusion. My point is not about me. I saw you through your writing. I saw how confused and scared and angry and frustrated you were in those lines. Like you don’t belong here. Like you’re a defect in the normal world. Like you can’t do anything right. Like how your crazy mind and crazy home is breaking you bit by bit. Like NO ONE UNDERSTANDS. Dearest Ni ( if it’s ok to call you that, if not then dear Mr./Ms. Moon ), please believe me when I tell you, I have been through the same. You are not alone in your pain. I’m sure I didn’t have it as bad as you do, but I have gone through my fair share of pain and trauma. Don’t worry about me, I’ve healed as best I can. The main reason I wanted to tell you this is because, I know how it feels. When the brain goes cray-cray. When no amount of ā€œtherapyā€ or ā€œtreatmentā€ ever made a dent in your pain. And those moments of pure excruciating agony. You know what I’m talking about. I don’t need to explain that to you. Life becomes a mess, and then the mind goes numb. I know, I know. The fear, the make believe, the dangerous coping strategies. Life may not be the best, but we have each other. It might not make sense, but we have each other to help make sense of it. We’re there for you, moonie.Ā I, am there for you. I don’t often come to cups these days, not as often as I used to before, but do know that this juicy bundle of grapes ( not in that way, ok? I’m a boy ) is always here for you whenever you need him. Someone out there loves you, moonie. Someone out there cares for you.Ā 


Signing off for now,Ā 

Sir Grapes the Third šŸ‡

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP January 27th

the problem is that when i tell myself to put it on the shelf for a few months, its never going to stay there. stuff the demons in a box but they're going to burst out eventually, come back to haunt you. When you have things on that shelf, and in that box, and you were supposed to process it, but never did, and you just kept existing... can you even call yourself "happy" without lying to yourself?Ā 

I never maintain that state except for a few months but then the old things return to bite me and...

idk.Ā 

why did i even let it affect me because it wasnt even *** bad