I guess this is my story...
Well Im not sure how this app works and let alone if anyone is going to read this but Im tired of crying myself to sleep so....here I go,
my traumatic events started at a very early age. I was the center of my alcoholic parents abusive fights and the one who took all the backlash when it came to my sisters. For years it was constantly about my weight and not being good enough to live or eat. Then my parents abandoned me to live at the bar but beat me when they came home. This lasted for years into high school. Then I met a guy who I thought the world of but ended up getting raped and sexually assaulted. Then a another year later got it even worse..I was assaulted so badly I needed a hospital and the only thing I could do was fix it on my own. By then I thought life could get any worse through the abuse and rape. Once agin I was wrong. My ex boyfriend forced himself upon me and forcefully got me pregnant...I planned to keep the child but...he abused me so badly at 12 weeks I lost my son all alone on the bathroom floor. The pain still haunts me and I constantly feel empty. I buried him alone...but in the end as I was raised I continue to take the blame and blame myself for it all...and thats my story.
@Mringus16 You aren't alone here <3 are you staying somewhere safe?
@ZeppelinsOverhead I completely moved states but Im with someone whose less emotionally abusive. I start counciling on Tuesday and my latest boyfriend is being well rude to say the least so Im safe but Im really in a sad mindset
@Mringus16 I'm glad you're safe. It may take a while to get out of that sad place, but I hope your counselor helps you start moving on. Be patient with yourself, and if you ever want to talk, I'm only a message away!
@Mringus16 I'm really sorry you went through terrible things. I hope you know you can find support here. You aren't alone - i recently moved out of a toxic home as well, and i'm going through similar things as you, so if you ever need to vent here, Ill listen to you. <3
@Mingus15
We are so sorry that this happened to you and it is not your fault. Keep telling your story it will help you and so many others hurting people. Hear a 7cups you will find kind caring people to sit with you to listen to you and just comfort you. Please be safe and careful