Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

User Profile: Kate
Kate January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

Share your truth and help break the stigma.

139
User Profile: cheerfulSnow85
cheerfulSnow85 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but I am not letting it dictate my life

User Profile: MommyX6
MommyX6 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma several times in the past, and am currently working through yet another traumatic event, but I am determined that I will become stronger, not in spite of, but because of it.

User Profile: aWhiteBlankPage61
aWhiteBlankPage61 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not just my trauma. I will become more than my trauma, and I was already somebody worth loving and knowing and caring for before, during, and after my trauma took place.

User Profile: ethelp260
ethelp260 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I will continue to work towards growth and improvment for myself :)

User Profile: quietCloud22
quietCloud22 January 29th, 2019

but not am entirely done with trauma. I wish it would go away and leave me alone. Thank you, Trauma, for your life experience lessons, but okay, had enough, thanks.

User Profile: kindLunch4371
kindLunch4371 January 29th, 2019

i have experienced trauma but i am not hopeless and i will try my best to to live and grow from my experiences and find my own happiness and peace with the things that have left me feeling broken (my dad, my experience with school, relationships, having mental illness/learning disability), whether it sometimes feels like i am hopeless and i can never be "normal" or have a normal relationship with anyone and for that i will be completely alone in my life, i want to still keep trying and keep recovering even if it was the hardest things i've ever done in my life..

User Profile: PoetryPixie36
PoetryPixie36 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but I am not letting that stop me from helping others. I will continue to use my experience with trauma recovery to help others with their own recovery.

<3

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 29th, 2019

Weak

User Profile: dynamicBalloon3512
dynamicBalloon3512 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but i am not a victim.

User Profile: GatoNip
GatoNip January 29th, 2019

@Kate

I have experienced trauma but I am not going to let it stop me from living the best life I can!