Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

User Profile: Kate
Kate January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

Share your truth and help break the stigma.

139
User Profile: GatoNip
GatoNip January 29th, 2019

@Kate

I have experienced trauma but I am not going to let it stop me from living the best life I can!

User Profile: Chickadee123
Chickadee123 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma....but I am not going to ever let it happen again.

User Profile: Zoeyrockssssss
Zoeyrockssssss January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but i will one day get better. Right now i am getting better day by day

January 29th, 2019

I have experience trauma, but I am not going to let it become a hindrance to progress.

I am not going to let it stop me from enjoying the little things in life.

1 reply
January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but I am not going to let it stop me from being bubbly.

load more
User Profile: AshPaperInkQuill
AshPaperInkQuill January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma (the loss of my father), but it has not broken me; it has given me purpose.

User Profile: miraculousIris31
miraculousIris31 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trama and it makes me stronger

User Profile: coffeee
coffeee January 29th, 2019

i have experienced trauma, but i am not going to let that affect my success!! ♡

User Profile: Onggie
Onggie January 29th, 2019

I a suffered from trauma, but I am not allowing that to define who I grow to become.

User Profile: bubbleShip1768
bubbleShip1768 January 29th, 2019

@Kate I have expirienced trauma but I will never let me get an abuser myself!

User Profile: delicatdreamer16
delicatdreamer16 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not... broken.

8 replies
User Profile: Margaretp
Margaretp January 29th, 2019

@delicatdreamer16

User Profile: Margaretp
Margaretp January 29th, 2019

@delicatdreamer16

User Profile: Margaretp
Margaretp January 29th, 2019

I dont know if I am posting right. I appreciate your statement about not being broken. Most of my life I have felt broken. I am finally getting the right treatment for me and I dont feel broken anymore. I feel like everything is now a challenge and not a problem. It has taken me forever to get to this point. @delicatdreamer16

2 replies
User Profile: delicatdreamer16
delicatdreamer16 January 29th, 2019

@Margaretp (I totally understand the forums can be a little tricky to navigate!) It's not easy to overcome trauma. Unfortunately, recovery is not a straight line. I may still have a lot of bad days, but no matter where you are at in the process you are not broken. No one is broken. I am so glad to hear you are finally getting the treatment/resources/guidance/etc. that you need. This is not a process that anyone can or should go through alone.

We are here for you. That's what 7Cups represents and is all about. I hope you find a home here. heart

User Profile: Ankapav92
Ankapav92 January 29th, 2019

@Margaretp

i need this mind set rn. I

load more
User Profile: kindStrawberry47
kindStrawberry47 January 29th, 2019

@delicatdreamer16 Great to hear stay strong you have overcome it

User Profile: Tanushree11
Tanushree11 January 29th, 2019

I've experienced trauma, but it doesn't define me <3

User Profile: BoyofLight
BoyofLight January 29th, 2019

@delicatdreamer1

When I do break apart, or break down. it is only to be put back together even stronger and to be lifted up higher than before.

load more