Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

User Profile: Kate
Kate January 28th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not...

Share your truth and help break the stigma.

139
User Profile: Darkwillow05
Darkwillow05 January 29th, 2019

I hhahave eexperienced trauma, but I won't let it control me. Instead I use my experiences to relate to other people's trauma and I heal through helping others.

1 reply
User Profile: Darkwillow05
Darkwillow05 January 29th, 2019

@Darkwillow05

** I have experienced**

load more
User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not the nasty things people say about me or the nasty things people choose to believe about me.

User Profile: jcksnw22
jcksnw22 January 29th, 2019

I find it helpful to remember that trauma is an injury, and it will heal.:)

User Profile: timmywang93
timmywang93 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not... a quitter

User Profile: Caregiver38
Caregiver38 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not giving up on love and compassion. I have found strength I never would have known I had. I am not a victim, I am the warrior who survived with my humanity in tact. I care about the pain that others carry; in that way I may help prevent other traumas. Forgiveness and compassion are my strength as we joke in my house... empathy is my super power. Its not as fun as say flying or being invisible but it make me a powerful advocate. Im okay with that.

User Profile: Raedah
Raedah January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not bad or dirty.

User Profile: butterflies1899
butterflies1899 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma, but i am not giving up on love.

User Profile: blindCloud34
blindCloud34 January 29th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not a victim.

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains January 30th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I haven't let it break me down, or I'm not stopping stopping seeking healing from it.

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices January 30th, 2019

I have experienced trauma but I am not weak.

2 replies
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow January 30th, 2019

@betterchoices thankyou for such a vulnerable and honest post. Experiencing or tolerating....even struggling with; regardless, trauma does not at all reflect weakness nor define or portray such but actually the opposite. I see and can confidently say that you are a very strong and courageous woman. Not only have you faced something or horrific but are fighting hard by confronting, dealing with a sharing!! Keep a tight hold of your inspiring will power and don't EVER doubt yourself!! Xx

1 reply
User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices February 8th, 2019

@tornwillow What a wonderfully kind thing to say, thank you! You too.

load more
load more