Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Journaling Stories, ...Where do you Journal and how do you like it? It it working for you?

April 25th, 2021

Hi,
I know we all are dealing with trauma and or abuse things and some of us, with years of it. That is a given.

I would like a positive place where we can post about our journaling.

How are you and or your alters liking the journaling?

How do you like the place you journal?

Is this place working for you?

Do you hand-write or type your journaling?

How often do you like to jouranl for you and or your alters?

9
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath April 25th, 2021

@Amelia2324

Hey good questions , I like to journal , hand written ones , I do it atleast once a week .

I feel great after journaling. Feeling free with thoughts for a while .

How about you ? What are your thoughts over it ?

4 replies
April 25th, 2021

@Optimisticempath

That's great that you like to journal at least once a week. I agree with you that it does free our minds us.

I use to hand-write my journaling, but now, I type it up at Penzu, whth great protection and encryption, as my hands have become to messed up to hand-write anymore. We really like it there and journal when ever we feel like it, as often as we want to.

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath April 26th, 2021

smiley that sounds great @Amelia2324 !

I've not heard about it , will check it out ❤

load more
April 25th, 2021

@Optimisticempath

Hi, we are interested in learning what kinds of journals you hand-write in that you like the best. Are they the kind that you can get that are journaling size, or, are they the full paper size 8 1/2 X 11? Do you like ones with pretty colors or designs on them? How about spiral bound or the fold kind?

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath April 26th, 2021

@Amelia2324

Those are nice question hehe ! I have a plain black cover , spiral bound journal 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 26th, 2021

@Amelia2324 Hello :)

Journaling used to be much easier than it has been lately. We used to write daily, now if we write once a week it's a miracle. We usually use spiral notebooks in varying colors, although the littles like the ones with cartoon characters. We used to share here a lot but recently that has become harder and harder to do. We've been shying away from writing and sharing things anywhere.

3 replies
April 26th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

Bet the littles do like the ones with the cartoon characters best! That is so nice for them. Agree that the spiral ones are much easier to write in and are nice. ...hope it is a good thing that you all have shyed away from journaling and don't go much of it anymore. How nice that you all can be more open and share things lots of more places. We all need to learn to do that better too. Thank you all for replying.

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 27th, 2021

@Amelia2324 In all honesty things haven't been going very good here and we've slowly been going quieter and quieter. I'm not sure how to stop it. Hopefully things get better soon.

Thank you for your reply as well, it's nice meeting you.

1 reply
April 28th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

Am so sorry that things haven't been going well for you all lately. It is worrysome when things do go quiet and it makes you wonder why and what all is going on, or, who all is scared, or what is happening.

load more
load more
load more