Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 January 7th, 2019

confused.

User Profile: brokenNtired
brokenNtired January 7th, 2019

Sadness

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 8th, 2019

Day before I wrote - Exhausted

Yesterday - Confused

Today - Overwhelmed

User Profile: KOrange
KOrange January 8th, 2019

I am hopeful I can make a new start after the last few days of feeling anxious.

1 reply
User Profile: Jackie
Jackie January 10th, 2019

@KOrange

Yay for redirection to positivity!

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 8th, 2019

Helpless

User Profile: ArtichokeHeart93
ArtichokeHeart93 January 8th, 2019

Excited and scared

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 8th, 2019

Deeply depressed

1 reply
User Profile: Purpledragon34
Purpledragon34 March 6th, 2019

awful

load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl January 8th, 2019

Fear

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen January 8th, 2019

sad

User Profile: Jackie
Jackie January 8th, 2019

It seems like many of us are not feeling very happy today. I wish I had better words to say but I am also feeling bit cloudy. Someone I knew in the past passed away recently. I am sad because she was an amazing inspiration to many.

1 reply
User Profile: gibberishgiraffe77
gibberishgiraffe77 April 13th, 2019

@Jackie sorry for your loss😪❤️💜

load more