Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: secretBranch4144
secretBranch4144 January 8th, 2019

angsty

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 January 8th, 2019

Determined

User Profile: amicableMaple7176
amicableMaple7176 January 8th, 2019

Alone

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 8th, 2019

afraid

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 January 9th, 2019

Supported with strength and confidence. Sooo not my norm - am lovin it!

1 reply
User Profile: Jackie
Jackie January 10th, 2019

@OrangeYouGlad68

Love it! I feel supported and appreciated today. I am glad we can feel amazing together. :-)

load more
User Profile: searching01
searching01 January 9th, 2019

Trap. Distant. Confused.

Could you even count those as emotions.

1 reply
User Profile: Jackie
Jackie January 10th, 2019

@searching01

I very much consider them as emotions. I am not happy you are not feeling too well today, but I am glad you're here sharing how you feel. That's a great start of walking away from negativite emotions. Thank you for sharing

load more
User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 January 9th, 2019

Deceived

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 9th, 2019

held...hard to explain with just one word :P

User Profile: Ravnmad
Ravnmad January 9th, 2019

Emotional

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl January 9th, 2019

Neutral, though not sure that is an emotion.