Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Hopeless
hopeless
abandoned
Accepting.
numb
Was Ok
now a bit sad
Hungry and determined to be happy and do the right thing. There are people who are saying false things against me and are trying to get me to act in anger but I refuse to do so. Instead I kept calm and peaceful because I refuse to let them win.
tired!
bored
Invisible