Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: Monster429
Monster429 January 19th, 2019

Lonely, sad, angry and depressed.

User Profile: kji
kji January 19th, 2019

:/

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl January 19th, 2019

Capable

User Profile: spark619
spark619 January 19th, 2019

very anxious, insecure and depressed

User Profile: robinsonlucy601
robinsonlucy601 January 19th, 2019

Stress

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake January 19th, 2019

Tired as in my soul is tired.

1 reply
User Profile: Sokanon13
Sokanon13 September 28th, 2019

I was just thinking today how much I miss being a child on Saturday morning and the wide open potential I had to become anything I wanted. And how tired and defeated I was now....

load more
User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 January 20th, 2019

Ready to move out this area. I couldn't express it in one word today.

User Profile: robinsonlucy601
robinsonlucy601 January 20th, 2019

Anxious

User Profile: BethanyLightworkerofHope
BethanyLightworkerofHope January 20th, 2019

Excited

User Profile: Wishing4Dreams
Wishing4Dreams January 20th, 2019

Afraid