Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl January 20th, 2019

Fragile

User Profile: placidSkies7282
placidSkies7282 January 21st, 2019

Sad. My girlfriend texted me saying she's breaking up with me because I didn't answer the phone most of the day. I was busy studying for my online schooling which I told her that is what I was go to be doing. It's Ok though, if this is official God will give me someone better. Honestly, I'm so tired of everyone's drama. I'm the one who is always living drama free and in peace and l guess others see that and their jealous because they haven't learned to achieve that

1 reply
User Profile: silentbliss
silentbliss April 23rd, 2019

@placidSkies7282

crying

load more
User Profile: Wishing4Dreams
Wishing4Dreams January 22nd, 2019

Sad nostalgic feelings

User Profile: MissMoodles
MissMoodles January 22nd, 2019

Alone as I lost my dear Dad recently and my life feels so empty. I feel like I am lost 😭😭

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 January 22nd, 2019

Uncertain

User Profile: brokenelle15
brokenelle15 January 28th, 2019

overwhelmed

User Profile: ivoryWillow66
ivoryWillow66 January 29th, 2019

Heartbroken

User Profile: Totalweirdness
Totalweirdness January 29th, 2019

Sick. Not necessarily an emotion but Im making it happen anyway. Sick is how I feel.

User Profile: ArianaMay
ArianaMay January 29th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: ArianaMay
ArianaMay January 30th, 2019

Frightened