Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
fear
hope
upseet
defeated
Anger this morning, from self stress.
Winding down bit now
@Sogno I hope your anger has settled.... have you thought about where the anger comes from? Ie which is the first emotion?
Shame
Defeated
@helloKiwi4868
sorry to hear.... I hope you can find a way to ‘go at it again....
@Idkme2
I hope to keep going. It's a journey I'm dealing with. Thank you.