Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: Jjwilll
Jjwilll February 17th, 2019

Suicidal

1 reply
User Profile: anton2315
anton2315 February 22nd, 2019

@Jjwilll same. been feeling this for a long time. for the past two weeks it's been harder. Somehow, the mere thought of doing "it" brings me much more consolation than anything.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 17th, 2019

proud

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave February 17th, 2019

Lonely 😔

User Profile: Lubov
Lubov February 17th, 2019

empty

User Profile: ConfusedIndeed
ConfusedIndeed February 17th, 2019

Variety of emotions, through the day I can experience over 5, whether is overwhelming sadness, or irritation, confusion, being optimistic, or just dazed about a variety of things in life and my own.

User Profile: MelatiHati
MelatiHati February 18th, 2019

I feel .. empty

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 February 18th, 2019

Despair, defeated, hopeless, ashamed.

Im unhireable, unlovable, insufferable to be around so I end up enjoying everything I love alone, feel shame and guilt anytime I do have fun because Im unemployed and the light at the end of my tunnel has been nonexistent for at least 5 years now.

User Profile: JulesK
JulesK February 18th, 2019

Overwhelmed and worried.

User Profile: indigoBike2980
indigoBike2980 February 18th, 2019

Sad

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 18th, 2019

proud of myself