Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: indigoPlane9851
indigoPlane9851 January 4th, 2019

@PositivityStrengthFaith
Today I feel strong :) Hopeful :)

User Profile: BlueDusk99
BlueDusk99 January 4th, 2019

I feel content today, or better said: hopeful.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 January 4th, 2019

Really tired

User Profile: grassup
grassup January 4th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: immasnaek
immasnaek January 4th, 2019

Ashamed

User Profile: 0xkittyx0
0xkittyx0 January 4th, 2019

Regretful I guess! I did a bunch of things I really wish I didn't that didn't benefit me or anyone else and it's hard to let go

1 reply
User Profile: utahishome22
utahishome22 January 5th, 2019

@0xkittyx0 i get this feeling. i just procrastinated and i really disappointed my parents. she just gave me this look and i felt so bad.

load more
User Profile: Mashedpotato364
Mashedpotato364 January 5th, 2019

Broken

User Profile: Mannvyakulwale
Mannvyakulwale January 5th, 2019

Sad

User Profile: luminousflame12
luminousflame12 January 5th, 2019

Okay

User Profile: Cody9309
Cody9309 January 5th, 2019

Emotionally Drained