Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 March 1st, 2019

Impatient....stilll. Not everything is on my time.

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 1st, 2019

Mixed

Happy because after riding GhostRider, HangTime and Sierra Sidewinder this past Monday, I have finally felt 2 things I rarely if ever get to feel in my life; excitement and happiness.

but also feel sad & ashamed as I wish I could be enjoying such rides with my best friend(s) and they still shun/hate me :(

User Profile: MelatiHati
MelatiHati March 3rd, 2019

Upset

User Profile: Loserboy
Loserboy March 3rd, 2019

Stressed

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 March 3rd, 2019

Renewed

User Profile: amusingStrawberries3892
amusingStrawberries3892 March 3rd, 2019

Conflicted - hopeful one minute; hopeless the next. Exhausted from feeling responsible for everyone and everything, yet having no control.

User Profile: Bonnie1042
Bonnie1042 March 3rd, 2019

Today i feel sleepless :(

User Profile: Wishing4Dreams
Wishing4Dreams March 3rd, 2019

Irritable but okay

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 4th, 2019

Sad

I wish I could be enjoying the things I love with friends, especially my best friend(s) but it is clear from the last 3-10 years that I have forever lost that privilege :(

User Profile: lostsoul4478
lostsoul4478 March 4th, 2019

Useless