Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Finished...
I feel emotionally exhausted. I really can't even walk
Very in love. Very relaxed. I feel.... a happy calm. And a little tired still from my trip to Las Vegas
Messed up
Concerned,anxious,tired,confused
That specific combination has been my last few days. I'm sorry that the weight won't get off of you and let you live again yet
@lostgirlJ83 I really just need to breath somehow. I don't even feel alive and everything that I do feels completely wrong. I hope you too feel better soon. I'm here if u need someone to talk to
@rosegarden123 I'm sorry girl, It sucks I know. I am here for you too if you need anything ❤️
Confused, but happy today is going to be a good day!
Listening .... One Step At A Time
Nervous
s s
Plotting an escape plan in my head but not actually ever initiating any actions towards it. Wish someone will tell me " absolutely you can go do that right now and I'll help you start setting up and by next week at the latest you should be good to go to be on your way."
My family sabotages my efforts in life. My mom is hateful, always says negative, surpressing comments and fear mongering angry and aggressive responses to literally everything. Theres never been true supportive gestures from either of my parents. My mom is also very jealous of me. She has literally zero empathy like she's not capable of empathetic emotions. They are both sickinging and being around them has infected me with their sick intentions. They talk crap about everyone and they're so nosy. They also lie A LOT, they "knowingly" use gaslighting tactics to tip the scale overboard on my thoughts and emotions .it's severely affected my confidence and has instilled a dark veil of doubt and inability to run my own life. They shame me everything I do. deny facts that happened, facts that they know tell the true story of the things they did to sabotage
I need to get out of here and experience other cultures, I NEED to get out of here and reinvent myself; I'm not going to make it much longer where I live and where i am in life. I NEED that freedom and opportunity to breathe again and be able to be myself again - cuz I miss her, it's ... been a little while...
H e lp less
@lostgirlJ83 i feel that way too much
humiliated