Part of My Story hopefully the past
Hi um I'm guess I'm doing this.
My name's Witty and this is part of my story .
I was physically, and emotionally abused, as well as verbally sexually harassed off and on until the age of 16 to 17, by my father.
I get some may read that and think ew that's awful he's your father and understandably others may think, well why add that he didn't rape you.
That's true. To my knowledge he did not rape or molest me. My fear of him doing those things to me was just another fear tactic he used to control me. But it still had a pretty painful impact on everytjing.
Also I am not going to tell details though I was sexually assaulted by a woman old enough to be my mother when I was 14 years old.
These things just are what they are to me.
I'm finally able to say what they are now. I finally fully understand what happened was wrong and not my fault.
I also was bullied a couple years ago by someone I thought was my friend who it turned out went anonymously online and convinced me my other friend killed herself. I thought it was my fault. The person also joked about me being raped, said just a lot of horrible things and made it seem like i was the cause for my friends suicide.
I didn't tell anyone besides my true best friend, my sister (she also has been through so much but that is her story) for the longest time.
I never told people a lot of things out of fear or shame.
I have struggled with an eating disorder for almost the past 8 years. I started at a really young age even for girls. It went from random bouts of personal week long hunger strikes to schedules for months to forgetting about it then doing it all again to counting calories and trying to get rid of all of them, for awhile I was convinced if I reach 100 pounds I would need to kill myself because that was too much.
I didn't kill myself, luckily, and it's been a few years since but I still struggle off and on ever since. I obsessively think about what I look like to the point I would hold my breathe the entire school it made my lungs weak. I need to be skinny lying in bed as well luckily that's died down recently.
I've developed shaking I've had halucinations I even got a mouth disease in the past 4 ish years due to not eating.
This all relates to the OCD I developed to cope with my difficult situation. I think I had this habit since I was maybe even 5 years old as there are pictures of me doing it.
I have dermotillomania which is where your OCD causes you to harm yourself by peaking picking or ripping your own skin off.
I've done it all my life when I'm anxious even if I don't realize it. I hate it so much. I wish every day I could stop. Sometimes I do but it doesn't last.
I also have a physical what some may call "deformity"but I don't think it's that that I'm not going to talk much about. But that entire story is just so sad and exhausting for so many reasons.
If anyone saw my DES experimentation post there's that. Yes on top of everything my maternal family was unknowingly experimented on. In the US. It's ughhh.
It's hard to know you can't do things most everyone else can at a young age. Especially when those things are what define a woman's worth as.
Um what else
I'm really bad at romantic relationships. Until recently I had been in and out of 1 with different ppl for the past 4 ish years. Just straight through constantly I needed to be with someone. And a lot of it wasn't even official dating just thinking I was in love and ppl thinking they were in love with me.
I can't remember really being kind to myself until 2017. I'm sure I was but it took me until that long to wake up and be like I am so cruel to myself.
Because I didn't respect and love myself fully I would cling to people, even if they abused me, because once they loved me I was "enough"
None of those people assaulted me though.
I'm probably forgetting something I mean I wasn't really bullied by anyone else besides that one person and some would say my family.
My sister's did what they saw which was to be physically and emotionally abusive. We had some wild times. Just young girls beating each other up.
I love them and I love my mother so much. But there were times were she was very cruel emotionally as well. She was so brainwashed by my father her mind just kinda broke...
I mean and there was her being pretty cruel to me about the sexual assault/ my body. The only person who really believed me and respected me about it was my sister. But I was alone for almost 4 years with that secret. And it was a really multifaceted thing.
And afterwards she would cry and apologize even if it took years she always felt bad. She's not a mean person. Mother's are in such an impossible place in these positions. She sacrificed so much.
I have forgiven her for all of it because I understand. And she couldn't fully love us and mother us until she stopped being cruel to herself. I get that.
Um but on the positive
I've "always been a kind person" which I'm happy about. I think I am because I learned at such a young age what it felt like to be treated badly and I never wanted anyone to feel that.
The church has always been a sanctuary for me. I knew he or none of them could hurt us when we are in God's house. I love the women pastors who work there and to see strong women who I know God loves and respects.
My mother and her family's story is their story. But I still get very sad and angry from time to time that they were mistreated for so long just because they were different. Most of them were good, kind people.
Also so y'all know. Dark curly kinky whatever hair is BEAUTIFUL don't feel like you have to hide that. It stayed with us because it is beautiful even if we are not living in a hot place anymore. It's not unattractive. It's not unfeminine it's not dirty.
Mixture makes the most beautiful everything. Paint, people . No one is superior to another.
I know what it's like to be treated like you're nothing.
But I don't believe that. I know the truth of love.
Oh my dog. Oh buddy. I loved him he was like a little brother and my father abused him too and I haaaaate him for that.
Oh land well I've seen a lot of nature be destroyed in my day and it makes me very angry because like a) nature is my friend b) animals and plants need that space c)nature has given me so much it's always been there with us
It physically and emotionally hurt like I stayed till the very end sometimes and I guess it's hard sometimes if you don't feel the connection. But I saw it all go and I cried and cried and I could see i could feel the hurt.
But despite allll of that. On the outside I look fine. I look like a pretty skinny girl with friends and I go to a good school. I try to use that position to spread awareness and understanding.
Oh I was bullied by these few girls because this guy liked me. That was awful they were so unbelievably shallow like wtf is wrong with you. But it's over now. And I pity them.
Well. There it is.
People are so strange and complicated and confusing
Learned it so much these past years how they can be horrible and great kind and cruel all in the same person, be great to some ppl crap to others, be helpful in some situations and the opposite of helpful in other situations
Make your life so much better and so much worse at the same time
I have a lot of plans I always have
Idk how we are gonna make it with such little money but I'm gonna try
It's better to be safe and live
Crap hit the fan again what else is new
(Not actual poop like things got really bad and exploded again)
But just me by myself bc I'm not abt to make them have more pain by seeing this
It hurts so much
Mentally emotionally physically
My heart aches and I will sob and sob and beg God to save us or kill us to put us out of this pain
A million things
We've hardly lived this can't be the end
I don't mean bc we r young like my mom has hardly gotten to live a life bc of this hell my sister is trapped in mental hell and I haven't been really living the majority of the time
Fast cars
"Finally feel what it means to be living"
And I can't tell anyone not my friends bc I love them and can't make them sad but it's so freaking lonely laying with all these tradgies and secrets and fear
We were so close to freedom
"I had a feeling that I could be someone"
Would I stay home to take care of them? Ofcourse
But it's killing me
What use will I be anyway if I go completely blind? it is so freaking terrifying
It doesn't go black when ur vision fades, it's just gone. Everything's gone. It never use to be like this I don't want to leave the world just yet I finally got to live in it I can't take never seeing my loved ones faces again
It can't just be me. It's so scary. Its taken my whole life to handle being alone with me. And ofc when I finally feel the concept of 'seeing and to be seen' I can't see anything ever again
It's trivial but it's so terrifying. It's taken me all I've ever known to not hate what I see of myself. To finally feel like oh yea that's my body that's my face oh it's actually really beautiful mayve I shouldn't have been so cruel to it all this time
But if I have no control in it if I literally can't see myself to see do I look bad do I look fat
I can't handle that
Everything can't be gone we just got each other back
And I've accepted my love life just isn't go to be anywhere satisfying right now. I've accepted that I will always love messed up or unavailable people bc I am messed up
I've accepted that I will keep loving until it kills me and I can't stop it
I've even accepted that some ppl that caused me such terror or fear still deserved to be loved and I try to want the best for them
I've accepted the possibility that maybe it's not just me and my inability to be normal but maybe it's just life and they're messed up too
But another part of me knows what I am. Maybe it's not bad but it just doesn't work. I don't have a bad body that's not fair to say. But it just doesn't work. It's not anyone's fault. And trying to change is just too painful.....(mentally physically)
And I don't have a "pill addiction" or a "sex addiction" or whatever it seems. It could be so much worse.
Maybe I don't eat good but I'm not dead yet.
I am a good woman. I've worked every day as far as I can remember and I have always tried to do what is best for others. I'm gonna keep trying.
And I love ppl so much. But I wouldn't be surprised if the most peace I'll ever feel is when I'm dead. In that way I've always been waiting for it.
But I love ppl and life and the world too much to want that now.
The rest is up to God I guess. And I really hope They don't feel as lonely as I do.