Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad girl #736352517488261816

User Profile: scarletBunny9443
scarletBunny9443 December 15th, 2018

I know that there is something wrong with me and that my body doesnt function the way I wish it would. And Ive always known that about myself but I always pushed the thought to the back of my mind so I could move forward. For the most part, that worked. I was able to act like Im good and normal for so long that I actually started to believe it. But recently, something has been triggering me and I dont know what that is. I feel exhausted all the time. I feel like Im hiding behind the smiling face of the ‘me I wish I was. I dont know why I feel like this. I have no reason in the world to not be okay. Im happily married, I have an amazing relationship with my parents. I had a great childhood and my parents pushed so hard for me and worked so hard for me to have the tools I needed for success. I dont know why I feel so lost and empty. I really dont. Last night, my husband and I had an argument. As soon as I got back home I bawled my eyes out. He loves me and I have no doubt about that and Im sure that he didnt mean what he said but he still said it. And Im still hurting because of it. I couldnt sleep much last night, I woke at least three times. My thoughts are still everywhere, my heart still hurts and my chest still feels tight. I just wish that he could read my mind. Or that he could hear what Im thinking when I tell that Im okay because I know that I wont tell him. And Ill always pretend that Im fine because I know that eventually I will be.

1
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic October 17th, 2019

I am so sorry this happened to you, I hope you are feeling better over a year after now

Listening .... One Step At A Time