I want to get just tell my story of what happened
Tw sexual assault and physical abuse I was walking beside him and then he grabbed my wrist. he then dragged me to my room and picked me up to try and put me on my bed. I got on the floor and begged him to leave. he didn't. he got on top of me and shoved his penis, with us both clothed, in me and grinded on me. I moved to my backside up and he started pushing inside me anally still with clothes on. and told me it's okay and I tried to get away and did. and he tried to pull my pants down and failed he then rubbed himself and left. He has over the years done things like this and flashes me. he touches my boobs and ass and grabs my throat and kisses me without my permission. He has tried to rape me a couple of times. he has hit me on multiple occasions. The worst time it happened my mouth was bleeding everywhere. I want to just get my story out bc I am can barely sleep and I have flashbacks. I just want to feel like I am not alone. Thank you for reading to the end.
If this is your partner (or whoever it is),please if you have anywhere to go,just do it!
I am so sorry you experienced this, not just once, but ongoing. I had a similar experience. Whether clothes are on or off when people forcefully perform sexual acts, both are so, so painful to experience. It can trigger a state of shock, especially when it happens more than once by the same person, and it violates every part of you--mentally and physically. Often times, we will blame ourselves for 'allowing' it to happen again and again. It is not our fault. Take care~