Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bullying has caused me to feel......

May 22nd, 2017

Complete the following sentence:

"Bullying has caused me to feel......"

112
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 October 1st, 2018

Bullying has caused me stress, destress, being alone, isolation, fear, paranoia,sadness, anger, worthless etc...

User Profile: BubbaMartin13
BubbaMartin13 October 8th, 2018

Worthless, insignificant, and defeated.

User Profile: affableCherry7644
affableCherry7644 October 8th, 2018

Alone, unwanted, unloved, ugly, ashamed, worthless, depressed, fearful, weak, but at the same time stronger because I survive everyday

User Profile: Darkwillowo5
Darkwillowo5 October 8th, 2018

Bullying has made me feel angry, scared, annoyed, worthless, self conscious, hate, stressed, anxious, depressed and unwanted. Bullying is wrong and it should be taken very seriously... #stopbullying

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 October 8th, 2018

... like whatever goes wrong or doesnt go right is my fault, or if I take exception to abusive behavior, Im being too sensitive and therefore its my fault that Im upset. 😳

Bullying isnt just relegated to the tween or teen years, either. It can happen in the workplace, and it can even happen within relationships.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 8th, 2018

depressed hurt down embarrassed can't face no one makes me feel like a fool a wreck no self esteem feel like i cant turn to no one doubting myself and others

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 8th, 2018

Bad

User Profile: Puglover36
Puglover36 October 8th, 2018

Bullying makes me feel worthless amd i feel like a freak i often feel that everyone will automatically hate me and it scares me

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 8th, 2018

Being bullied makes me feel like my life is worthless, that I have no value, that I am stupid, dumb, and not fit to live.

It

User Profile: energeticPenny8
energeticPenny8 October 8th, 2018

It made me so distrustful, and vary and learnt not to take compliments, coz they were always laced with meaness and venom. I was bullied all through high school. I still keep. Away from friendships, just skimming the surface level. And can't take the next step.