Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bullying has caused me to feel......

May 22nd, 2017

Complete the following sentence:

"Bullying has caused me to feel......"

112
User Profile: reservedBunny2478
reservedBunny2478 October 8th, 2018

Angry

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 8th, 2018

Bullying is a part of life and will never change nor stop unfortunately ... I am 33 years old and I am still as insecure as that fat girl I used to be as a kid/teen. I can't seem to get over the fact that I am not that girl anymore. Why? I was made fun of a lot as a kid/teen b/c I was fat. We didn't have Facebook or fancy phones back then tho. The kids would pass notes calling me Free Willy or Miss Piggy. I just had to deal with it til I got older. It hurts a lot and I feel so sorry for the kids who get mocked on their Facebook/Twitter and sent mean texts .. Bullying stays w/u even as an adult until you face it. That I haven't done yet.

User Profile: OutdatedOatmeal
OutdatedOatmeal October 8th, 2018

Helpless, and hopeless. I'm often too weak and scared to stand up for myself, since I've had submissiveness beaten into me by force, courtesy of my parents.

User Profile: Cubshock
Cubshock October 8th, 2018

Lost

User Profile: plumDog4096
plumDog4096 October 8th, 2018

Lashing out at terrible parents

User Profile: CentreMid
CentreMid October 8th, 2018

Worse than I already do. I have enough to deal with already. I don't need more things to brood over.

User Profile: Morgan101
Morgan101 October 8th, 2018

Hey guys, I need some help with friendship.

I have a friend named Kacidy McFarland, and we use to be closest best friends anyone could be. We met in First Grade when she accidentally made me fall off the merry-go-round from pushing it too hard. Since then, we have had many sleepovers and parties. I thought we would never split apart.

But lately, Kacidy has not been acting like my friend. While we are in school, she would ignore me in the hallways. A few times she did talk to me but at those times I was upset. She pretended like I was happy! I dont know if shes my real friend of if she has been using me for 6 years. We would be on and off of friends. Once, she screamed curse words at me but we made up. But Friday night at a school dance, she was crying and telling me that she thought I hated her. Today at school she was ignoring me, but later on she acted as if nothing ever happened.

I try to email her. I try to confront her about how I feel. But Kacidy never sees the emails. Sometimes when we try to hangout, I ask her about it and she pushes the subject away. She has ditched me many times but when I say that I am not going to be with her anymore she begs me to stay.

I know Kacidy might not be a real friend to me, and I need help to move on if I can.No one else at school is really nice to me. They either ignore me or gossip about me and spread rumors. Without Kacidy, I feel very alone! I am not sure what to do.

1 reply
User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 9th, 2018

@Morgan101

That really sucks I'm so sorry that happened to you. I don't know what to tell you. I wish so much i could help you. I wish i knew you idI be your friend. My favorite listiner bellastorm17 she really good and smart i bet she could help you. I hope everything goes good. Stay strong!💪

load more
User Profile: Snowflake318
Snowflake318 October 9th, 2018

Frustrated and helpless.

When I was bullied, I was too shy to tell anyone and didn't think they would believe me.

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 9th, 2018

Frustrated

User Profile: sensitiveCity2211
sensitiveCity2211 October 9th, 2018

Worthless, small, like I want to hide away again. Like I should become anything other than who I am now.