Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bullying has caused me to feel......

May 22nd, 2017

Complete the following sentence:

"Bullying has caused me to feel......"

112
User Profile: fairmindedSpring13
fairmindedSpring13 October 9th, 2018

Worthless, undeserving of anything good. If I know I'm being bullied it's hard to stick up for myself because I might be labeled as being too sensitive.

User Profile: Fuzedatti
Fuzedatti October 9th, 2018

invisible, lonely, useless. hate.

User Profile: haeroq321
haeroq321 October 9th, 2018

Angry.

User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 October 9th, 2018

suffocated

User Profile: SadSongwriter
SadSongwriter October 9th, 2018

AWFUL.

It's not easy to admit this, but I've been on the giving and receiving end of bullying over the years. I'm a piece of crap for the way I treated a couple people who sought my friendship and, instead of that, received taunting and ridicule from me.

User Profile: Superduperpsycho1128
Superduperpsycho1128 October 9th, 2018

Angry.

User Profile: Daiisy
Daiisy October 9th, 2018

useless and lonely

User Profile: WinterRose2007
WinterRose2007 October 9th, 2018

Bullying makes me feel like taking a stand and defending the downtrodden

User Profile: juliade
juliade October 9th, 2018

Disgusting, unneeded, disposable, lonely

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 October 9th, 2018

Angry because it is abuse.