Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bullying has caused me to feel......

May 22nd, 2017

Complete the following sentence:

"Bullying has caused me to feel......"

112
User Profile: helloDrum4174
helloDrum4174 October 9th, 2018

It makes me mad

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 October 9th, 2018

It angered me and still does.

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 October 9th, 2018

Like there's something wrong with me and there's nothing I can do about it.

User Profile: Lzzy2111
Lzzy2111 October 9th, 2018

Like I am wrong and worthless, like everybody hates me

User Profile: PerpetuallyKekastrophic
PerpetuallyKekastrophic October 9th, 2018

Bullying (in my youth) has caused me to feel..... stronger and perceptive about the world around us, bullies themselves are victims of whatever they're going through that causes their minds to malfunction, which is why they've resorted to malignant and volatile behavior.

Be strong and good willed despite what you're going through, it pays off in the long run. 👌🐸

User Profile: plumDog4096
plumDog4096 October 10th, 2018

Like standing up for people being bullied.

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 October 10th, 2018

distrusting

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 December 17th, 2018

disgusting

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 December 20th, 2018

Bullying made me feel like I'm slot bigger than I actually am. I know that sounds weird coming from an obese woman, but my weight caused me to miss out on a lot of things, such as wearing trendy clothes, joining the military (I did have a chance to, but my weight, asthma, and flat feet wouldn't let me do so), my dating life was delayed all due to my weight.

User Profile: wittyEyes5762
wittyEyes5762 December 24th, 2018

Bullying in my childhood caused me a lot of pain. It caused me to cry a lot and to feel worthless. It caused me to stop enjoying my hobbies of singing and writing. It caused me and still does many nighmares. It caused me to become angry very fast. It caused me to feel like everbody hates me. It caused me to feel like I